my garage -

a bit more done today , tidying the dark corner where my cleaning gears stored, painted the walls too…

removed 2 shelves ,
more shelves = more junk :rage:

still more to do :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Nice bit of OCD on show here😉

Floor???

floor ???
pics over next couple of days (hopefully ) :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:
mrs B’s 50th birthday on sunday , so depends on what we are up to :astonished: :astonished: ( not be going far !!! :worried: :worried: )

Do any of you watch the Obsessed Garage YouTube channel?

Neat looking garage - does it feel any brighter inside now?

1 Like

More stock than Halfords! :joy:
Very nice looking though, nice job. :+1:

1 Like

Hi , thanks guys , yes i have watched the odd youtube vid , but i’m doing this on a budget they must spend 10’s of ££££000’s. :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face:
the garage now feel must larger and brighter :smiley: :innocent:
and will feel different again when floor is sorted :nerd_face: :nerd_face:

Love a good garage, I see mine as another room of the house.

3 Likes

if only i had your budget gareth :moneybag: :moneybag:
you have a great car AND a great garage :smiley: :smiley:
i looked at the tiled flooring but went for paint… :pensive:

first coat on this morning :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

What product did you use for the floor Bally? Two pack? Got to do mine and the floor paint seems expensive

1 Like

dave , its just floor paint
my pal had some he had spare , so i "borrowed " some :+1: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Mine needs doing again. The last time I painted it the tyres stuck to the floor bringing the paint off. I did wait a fair few days for it to cure/dry.
I borrowed some conveyer belt rubber from a skip at work :shushing_face: perfect to cut two strips out for the car to run on,:+1:

2 Likes

What flooring is that GarathC? The Machine Mart stuff? Nice room.

1 Like

Yes, I’ve always thought garage floor paint to be expensive.

1 Like

Its mototile (https://mototile.com/) interlocking tiles (the seamless look better but are no good for turning tyres on, heavy shelfing, jacking etc etc). I’ve done paint before (in the previous property) but I got tired of having to re-paint it every 2-3 years, when we moved we had plenty of budget and I spent about £2000 having the garage plastered and the flooring etc to make it like a proper room. I know to many its a good chunk of money, but we plan on being here many years and it’ll be worth it in the long run.

5 Likes

Great looking garage, where did you buy the car cover from?

From the US, for some odd reason it seems to be a US only Mazda product, I had it delivered to a friend in Utah who then sent it on to me.

Thanks, can you send me the link if you have it, cheers

Its part number 0000-8J-D05 you need, I ordered mine from mazdaswag.com, if you are going to the trouble of ordering from the US, you may also want to order the genuine cargo net too which is also a US only part ( 0000-8K-D33 ).