My Mods, So Far... (ND 1.5)

So I’ve owned my ND for about 2 months now and I’ve made a slow start at getting some mods in… A Jass Performance “Type R” Gear Knob, a Stubby antenna from Moss and this weekend a set of Eibach Pro springs are going to be fitted… I’ll update once fitted and grab some photos too…

For now heres some photos

1. The Jass Performance gear knob, although the website states Mk1,2,3… I can confirm that it fits the Mk4 no problem at all :+1:

1. The Moss antenna, a huge difference from the stock phone pole :joy:

5 Likes

Yep, I fitted my stub arial just after driving off the dealership fourcort :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

The list of my “modifications/additions” is slowly growing but ones I am really like is the Perspex wind blocker:

And the welcome lights project:

I have written about that project here:

Then of course there is that Royal Steering wheel fitted yesterday… That could be in pole position at the moment :joy:

I have another update, after waiting and waiting finally a Cobalt exhaust popped up on ebay… They seem to be very rare 2nd hand and Moss told me they are out of stock until late October, so I snapped this up straight away haha

1 Like

So this happened yesterday, popped down to Mark at Total MX5 Repair in Barry and fitted the Eibach springs… The handling has massively improved, turned into my first roundabout and the car felt like it was on rails!

Well worth the money!

1 Like

Finally, Parcelforce drop off my new addition… A mint Cobalt backbox, sadly the studs were completely stuck in my old backbox so a trip to a hardware shop later and its fitted :+1:

Soundwise, its a nice balance… Once you get up to speed and cool down to a steady cruise the exhaust almost goes silent, but open the taps and wow it sings! Very happy chappy :grin:

2 Likes