NA,NB,NC or ND - What is your favourite colour MX-5?

Previously, except for a silver Pug 206 GTI, all my cars have been red -

I had no choice with the 30AE, it was a case of “take it or leave it”. Sadly I recently lost the red one. but I’m learning to appreciate orange, it is SOOOOO inconspicuous!

6 Likes

Glad you are enjoying the orange 30AE! - A bit too “loud” for me and a little more than I wanted to spend! Was a shame that you lost the 1.5 Roger, but good you got the issue sorted on the payout…

Rob

1 Like

Especially with a cat on the bonnet. :smile:

2 Likes

I think that’s his CATalytic converter :wink:

2 Likes

Or as they sang in Grease - his “■■■■■ wagon”?

2 Likes

Surprised that got cut out!!!

1 Like

What a CATastrophe.

1 Like

My mum nearly got banned from Facebook for saying pussycat when replying to someone’s picture…of a cat!!!

1 Like

Seriously?!!! I joined Facebook twice, and deleted my account twice!

1 Like

Yup, she received a stern warning from FB Admin stating that ‘what a beautiful wee pussycat she is too’, was using threatening and harassing language :woman_shrugging: We’re talking about a 57 year old woman whose sole interests are gardening, animals and embroidery. This is the age we live in, apparently…:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

That’s the world of social media we live in :thinking:
Life was simpler years back… CB radio and later phone texts!! Happy days :joy:

We just had paper cups in Fife- ‘loss of signal’ meant the string had snapped!

3 Likes

We had coke cans and string - quite a lot of echo going on!.. though string never snapped, but a long call, ■■■… headache or what! :unamused:

1 Like

Oooh, check you out, all upmarket with yer coke cans! You must have lived on a posh estate!! :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Haha! Yes, the posh side of Milton Keynes back then!! :joy:

Just for you :heart_eyes:

94a1f82eb807090aea278926e94afa00

3 Likes

Hahahaha, that’s ace! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

If you have a 300 mile long piece of string… I’ll give you a call lol!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I’m on it!

3 Likes

Hahaha…! That’s just brilliant!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

Soul red , lots of people comment on the colour of mine :grinning:

7 Likes