NA,NB,NC or ND - What is your favourite colour MX-5?

I’d like to see an ND in Stormy Blue or a proper red. The only two real colours in the current line up are Soul Red Crystal and Crystal Blue mica. Soul Crystal is an amazing colour but I’ve unaccountably gone off it.

If I were ordering now I’d choose between Crystal Blue, and solid white.

The Arctic is Blue Reflex mica - I didn’t get a choice but I do like it, and the bright silver windscreen surround suits it. The Crystal Blue would also look better with the bright silver windscreen trim which I see has now been brought in as an option for nearly £300!

Blue Reflex:

3 Likes

Love my mk3 Winning Blue😁

5 Likes

Looks nice, and I am sure I am not alone in wondering whats hiding under the cover behind the bush :thinking:

Ah you spotted the weapon!! It’s a Saab 900 Turbo in black with a few subtle modifications !!!

Very nice, my cousin used to own one of those, he’d take my Dad out in it and scare the living daylights out of him, he still talks about it now :rofl:

Is it hiding in this thread?

Yes it’s a bit of a rocket… No not in that thread. That picture was taken last summer. It’s currently away having an engine rebuild etc. I will put it up on that forum when I get it back. :+1:

2 Likes

I’ve always wanted a red one, but the closest I’ve got is a hard top in that colour - now carbon-fibre wrapped.

My NB was Midnight Blue and my NC is Stormy Blue Mica - which looks great in sunlight - so I suppose that’s my favourite by default.

1 Like

Got a Galaxy Grey myself, but would have far preferred a Soul Red, looks fantastic in the later mark 3’s.

Just to make a nuisance of myself. At this monochromic time of year any car in a colour in that part of the spectrum blends into the background (well out in the sticks it does!) and is very hard to pick out when daylight is poor.

After many a grey day and not being able to find mine… the sun came out today, and there it was! :rofl:

2 Likes

Love my Copper Red :heart_eyes: (Now running on New Plate NC59 MAZ)

![outside-1st-time-images-1200px_0008_Layer-8-copy-2|666x500]

7 Likes

what a great car and colour. Would make a great Mafia Staff car. Allen :bomb:

1 Like

I think that’s a compliment! Cheers

Anthony

it was given as one. great car. Allen

1 Like

Very smart. Not seen one in that colour yet. Nice garden too!

Not everyone’s cup of tea, but I love the Sparkle Green of our Mk1 Berkeley.
Other than that, Spirited Green and Velocity Red on the NCs.

11 Likes

Looks pretty damn good to me :slight_smile:

1 Like

There is only one colour IMHO, Satellite Blue Mica (A5)

A very biased Dave. :grinning:

3 Likes

Love that colour. Would suit a biscuit or dark leather tan interior :sunglasses:

Or even.

!0AE seats.

Dave