National Rally 2012 - Got any questions ? Ask here...

When will we know if we are one of the chosen?

Will we have to wear a helmet if we are one of the chosen?

Thanks

Johnners

Hi Johnners - Last question first. Helmets are not allowed as this is not a race or a timed event.  As for ‘are you a chosen one’, I believe that emails are being sent out to acknowledge receipt of booking forms for the hill, so you should know fairly quickly.

What car competitions will there be?

Hello,

I’ve had my confirmation thanks Big Smile but I have a quick question, can a non-member be a passenger?

If not and my mate choses to join, can he apply for a second voucher and use my car?

Jim

At the time of writing we have been given no notice of what competitions will be running, perhaps you would like to contact Peter Jakeways on peter.jakeways@mx5oc.co.uk and ask him, as he is competitions co-ordinator.

Hi Jim, congrats on getting your name in quickly enough to get a run up the hill. We do not see any problem in non-members having a passenger ride up the hill.

I thought as much, or well we’ll have to give it a miss as we were going to make it part of our holiday and we are taking the dog with us.

Where would I find a booking form for this event?  Love to punt mine up the hill

Hi Johnners…booking form here… MX-5 Owners Club Forum - MX-5 OC Forum; and with your STHT magazine.

cotswold Melody

I have not heard if I have been accepted on the Hill climb yet, is this normal?

regards

Ray

Hi Ray, you should have heard by email as soon as your application arrived. Can you PM me your name and email address and I’ll find out if your application arrived.

Carol

H folks. I have a slot for the run up the hill. I am only coming for the Sunday and plan to drive there early doors. Do we know what time the Drivers briefing will be please?

Many thanks and really looking forward to the Rally

Kind regards- Paul

Hi Paul, Congratulations on getting your run up the hill. Drivers briefings will be running throughout the day, so you won’t miss out. Timings will be posted at the venue.

Carol

Carol

I have sent you a PM but not recieved any reply yet.

regards

Ray

You have been sent an email this weekend by my A/C’s…have you received it? (Sorry…I have been away this weekend)

Sent this off last week. Should I have heard something?

Carol

No e-mail yet to my e-mail , what is your A/C’s ?

note the underscore on my e-mail ( _ )

Ray

Form received and booking confirmed. No email address quoted on form for reply.

What things are taking place on the Saturday, aside from the evening meal?

I was planning on driving over from Kent early Saturday morning, and staying somewhere overnight before I do the hill climb on Sunday, but I don’t know what, if anything, is happening during Saturday daytime.

There are 4 lovely runs taking in beautiful parts of the Cotswolds and the Forest of Dean with various places of interest to visit.