National Rally 2012 - Got any questions ? Ask here...

Well I now find that I can’t attend this Sad .  I have a place to go up the hill. Is there a reserve list so that someone can take my place?

I would be interested, maybe pm me

Regards

Simon

Same for me please. I’m want to plan my day for Saturday.

Can you email Jenny and let her know? Yes, we do have a reserve list.

Thanks

There are various members of the South West Region coming to the National meeting on the Sunday from various directions and we are looking for a place to rendevous so that we can come into the Rally venue together.

Can anyone please suggest a suitable location, preferably between Cheltenham and Prescott Hill climb, that could take probably around 6-8 MX5’s between 9.15 -9.45am on the Sunday morning.

Thanks in anticipation

ChrisSmile

Certainly, what is her e-mail address?

The drive details are now available here…   enjoy… Big Smile

On the A435 Tewkwsbury Road, just past Bishops Cleeve, there is a pub on the right called the Farmers Arms. approx 200yds past this, on the left hand side is a large layby…you could meet up there. Prescott is only a couple of miles from there (Turning into Gotherington).

Runs are now available to download from:

http://www.mx5oc.co.uk/forum/files/folders/national_rally_2012_runs/default.aspx

Hi Many thanks Cotswold Melody looks good.

I will be meeting up with you Chris all being well and I have just been onto Google Maps and the layby that Cotswold Melody has suggested looks to be just the ticket. Hope to catch up with you Chris in this layby. See you Julian

Hi Julian

Yes that looks good to us to, I’m about to post it on the SW Forum page and suggest that we are there from 9.15 leaving at 9.45am on the Sunday.

Regards

Chris.

my car may not be back on the road by 16th.

can i still use the mirror hanger ticket thingy to get in using my wife’s Kia shopping trolley?

Yes the entance Hanger will still get you in a different vehicle, you will be parked in a different location from all the 5s though.

Remember your membership card for the registration desk.

thank you Thumbs up

I am hoping to attend the National Rally but as I am a recent member have not got a membership card or entrance hanger. Can I still attend?

Hi Alano,

All are welcome. Entrance for non members is just £5 per person which can be paid at the registration desk on the day and includes your programme and gift.

You will also be able to rejoin on the day for a special show discounted rate. See the team on the Membership desk for more details.

Look forward to seeing you there!

for the run up the hill, do we have to wear helmets?

No.

This is not a competition day so no helmets are required.

Sorry may not have made it clear I am a member but am waiting to receive my membership card as I only joined 9 days ago. Will I have to pay still or can I just give my membership number? Don’t mind if I have to pay I’m looking forward to seeing the other cars there

Thanks for your suggestion Cotswold Melody

It looks good on Google Maps  & I’m making it a rendevous for our SW members.

Best Wishes

Chris