National Rally 2013 Got any questions ? Post in this thread please...

A valid membership card and mirror hanger gets a member and joint member or one member one guest in for free. Non members can pay £5 for entry on arrival. If they join on the day the joining fee is waiverd and they receive an MX-5 Owners Club mug.

Is there any maps of the site out yet !

Rick

We have two family members who live in Sandringham and may want to come to the rally on Sunday, are we allowed

guests?.

I’m not sure that there will be a map of the site released before the event. The site layout will be printed on the rally programme. Is there something in particular that you wanted to know?

Routes to the site and location of the various rally sites; the main hotel, the Saturday meet and greet etc are to found here and here

What were you looking for ?

Your mirror hanger and membership card will allow free entrance for 2 people, the 2nd person can be a joint member or not. Please take your completed mirror hanger and membership card to the welcome tent on arrival. Non members pay £5 per person on arrival.

Dad and I will meet you all at Hunstanton ,should be a great day out Cool

My little car has developed a little hiccup and I was wondering if there would be anyone/a company there that would have plug in tech so that the problem could be diagnosed? And maybe fixed so I can drive home without her coughing and spluttering!

Cheers much

Will be visiting Sunday as a non member in an mx5. Will I be parked up amongst the others or in a car park separately? Kinda want to be part of the action LOL!

All MX-5’s are equal so you can park with the rest. Entry will be £5 but if you join on the day you’ll get a £5 discount on your membership fee, plus a free mug!

Not sure if any of the traders will have any equipment as such with them. I’m sure that there’ll be loads of technically minded members there though who I’m sure will be only too happy to cast an eye over your car.

Excellent, thanks. Meeting some friends who have entered one of the classes so didn’t want to be too remote :slight_smile:

Any news on the passes to get in early Sunday morning to set up the area stand?

We are leaving early in the morning.

Have you not received them?

sent some days ago, and now sent again… !

Got them now Martin, thanks.

Yes, but fully booked, Saturday, Sunday& Monday - that’s WHY I didn’t post availability!

Members are welcome to watch me fit hoods at 10.30, 12.30 & 2.30 on Sunday 

Regards

Peter

www.mazmania.co.uk