NC Rear Parking Sensors

My DD gave me a set of parking sensors for my NC …she got the ones I wanted, just bleeping, no visual display.

I have fitted a similar set o our family car and all went ok.

Just seeking any advice on positioning the sensors. I don’t want to remove the bumper if possible but would like them level and equally spaced!!

D

Mounting positions are marked on the inside of the bumper… 

1 Like

As above these are factory fitted on mine.

Look at this and you’ll find a 1 - 1 printable template to position them without removing the bumper. 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1TcmH3_xnhzczhNRkJvMjhlOExTVW5VdG9rVWZDdjczSTVN/view

Thank you all.

Denbow…that link s wonderful…thank you.

D

The bumper comes off rather too easily, and the templates at the end of the instructions pointed to by Denbow work very well.  I did mine last year, and used the connectors on the back of the reversing light as the pair for supplying power and ground rather than cutting into the loom etc

I found that I needed to position the beeper closer behind me to be able to hear it, post 7 in that thread.

Have fun!

1 Like

All done this weekend…thanks for the help everyone.

Didn’t remove the bumper in the end, used the templates in the link to the pdf.

Buzzer was a bit too loud in my kit so had to muffle it a bit with some sponge.

1 Like

Link is no longer viewable. Would you happen to have a copy of the pdf by chance

Cheers Derek

Link works for me. I can email you the PDF if you send me your email address.

Edit… I think I’ve managed it using the PM function on here, let me know if you get it.

Cheers Robbie, got it.

When I click on this, it says file in owners trash… :frowning:

1 Like

Hi, could you send me a copy as well?

Thanks

1 Like

Hi robbie, any chance of a copy for me also. Regards john

2 Likes

Hi, (first post, glad to be here!)

I’m thinking of fitting sensors and would like a copy of that template.

I may just have to get underneath with my torch and have a look where it’s going to be safe to place them. (I did that when fitting some to my wifes 206cc years ago and it worked a treat).

Hi Robbie - I’m about to start fitting reversing sensors to my 2009 NC but your link doesn’t work. Is it better to remove the bumper.
Regards,
Dave MacPherson
dnmac1955@outlook.com

Don’t think it’s my link is it? I’d probably leave the bumper on.

Hi - I’m about to start fitting reversing sensors to my 2009 NC but your link doesn’t work. Is it better to remove the bumper.
Regards,
Dave MacPherson
dnmac1955@outlook.com