NC Sport Black Decals

Hi All,

As part of my ‘Introduction post’ I posted a pic of my car (2011 Sport Black Crystal White) and it was noted that the side ‘Black’ badges were missing.

As you do…I then spent some time on google trying to find the right ones, which I didn’t do as I became distracted by this one;

Apparently this side decal was an option (not sure if in the UK too) on the Sport Black when ordered from new. Does anyone know much more about this and where (if at all) I could track a pair down…I think it would look good on the white too?

I’m aware of this one from Stripe Garage, it may have come up in your searching:

Obviously it is different to the one you picture, but the ‘spirit’ of the design seems similar to me.

Bought a set of these off another member on here. They weren’t a Mazda made item but from a third party supplier? They were the genuine sport black graphics though, as supplied when his car was new. Unfortunately, I cannot remember the supplier :pleading_face: might be worth contacting your Mazda dealer (I know they’re not available) but they may know the supplier?
Barrie

2 Likes

Go and ask at your local van graphics co .I’m shure they can make them up and fit them.

1 Like

I was lucky and got the full set with mine. Front, back & sides :smiley:

The plot gets even thicker!! I didn’t even realise there were front and back stripes too…now I ‘need’ them even more. Problem with getting a local sign company to make some up is the limited pictures I can find that show the full detail. Any ideas?

1 Like

I prefer the white one just plain, without the decals.
If I was going for the look, then this would be the Sport Black for me👍

The purpose of the original decals was to mimic the Japanese MX5 GT race series cars.

Heres some of mine that I sold a few years back, hopefully that’s helpful. I sold a spare set to bettabuilda but I see he didn’t use the boot and bonnet ones… maybe a begging PM might be successful?

There was a similar thread a while back. Maybe something useful in that too.

Thanks, that’s great…I’ll drop BB a PM. :+1:

1 Like

c975561583e2226ae924be5402ebe922d412486e_2_690x424
Agreed, you’ve gotta love that one…a tad more pricey than simple graphics though :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.