New owner of mint, low mileage NB checking in

That’s still for sale to any prospective buyer, needs a sold marker on it.:+1:

KGF are always a little slow updating their website…!!

Not their website I mean.

Love that colour.

1 Like

Superb, nice find hope you enjoy it :+1:

1 Like

Nice motor this is mine in same colour

5 Likes

Looks great. The hard top works well.

Welcome to the club, love your NB and your fleet of other vehicles!!! I’ve never owned or driven a NB are they similar to the NA to drive?

1 Like

I had the Mk2 RS, (import) I sold it to a member off this forum around 7 years ago, it then came back for resale on the forum about 2 years ago.
Considered buying it back but nowhere to keep it as the garage holds my NC.

IMG_0413_zps9542130c

3 Likes

I’d say the NB is pretty similar to the NA to drive but maybe a little less ‘seat of your pants’ so to speak. I think the NB is possibly a little more refined and would be my preference for long distance driving.

That looks great Mick.

1 Like

Hi BlackGaz24,
That is a stunning looking car you have there - you must be delighted with it!
I also have a low mileage NB (26,000 miles) and having owned an NA as well, I would agree that the NB feels perhaps slightly more refined, but still retains that fun feeling to drive!

Hi MickAP,
Your RS looked impressive! I did actually sell my NC to buy my old NB back last year!

6 Likes

Hi BlackGaz24
Lovely car and I love that colour scheme. This is my NB 25,000 miles, it was 23,000 when I got it.

4 Likes

That looks great. I love the colour,

Tidy car, funny that back in the day I spent 5 years riding about on a motorbike as it cheap, so I could save for an Mx5. eventually had the money, test drove one with the wife. She also loved it, so at the next set of nights I spent ages working out exactly what I wanted. The morning I was due to go to buy wife dropped the “can’t have your “5”… I’m pregnant!” So bought a V70

But now have my “5” :slight_smile: enjoy yours :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Having bought a Mk1 from KGF in 2014 with 13k miles I confirm they are not the cheapest.
You are paying a finders fee.
You should or will get your money back but will have to wait/find that person prepared to pay if you sell it privately.
In the mean time you enjoy but agree it becomes a fair weather car.
p.s my car now has nearly 22k on the clock!!

2 Likes

I didn’t buy it with the intention of selling anytime soon so hopefully it will be with me for a while…!!

2 Likes

Love the car, great colour. first time I’ve seen a red hard top. Allen.

Fantastic purchase there, I was having a good read of that listing when it went up on their website, looked great in the photos! You get what you pay for as they say and this is another example of that

1 Like

Hi Allen,
Thank you! I was very lucky to find a hard top in exactly the right colour - Eternal Red - to match the car.