New owner of mint, low mileage NB checking in

Is that colour not Racing Bronze?

Hi Phil, it seems to get referred to as both Evolution Orange and Racing Bronze so I’m really not sure to be truthful…

It is called Racing Bronze in our (UK) market and Evolution Orange in others. It and Racing Green were colours used extensively in the original sales brochure for the NB and I’d imagine marketing people chose that name to be consistent with the green.

2 Likes

you must be eternally grateful. :grinning: Allen.

Ha, ha! Yes, definitely!

I bought from KGF and yes you pay best price in terms of finders fees.
But, you and I willl get our money back and have pride and fun in the mean time…

Welcome, did we miss the unboxing video :rofl: wow it looks immaculate.

It’s near mint but doesn’t go out much unfortunately. I have a worsening knee condition which is aggravated by having nowhere to put my left leg when I take it off the clutch so I seem to spend more time cleaning the car than driving it. We only managed to increase the mileage by a couple of thousand during the first year of ownership so it still only reads 21k. On a positive note, we attended the MX5 National Rally at Claydon in September last year and took the Runner-Up prize in the NB category. I knew all that cleaning would pay-off somewhere…!! :smile:

I have also replaced the 16" wheels with original equipment 15" items which have improved the ride quality no end.

2 Likes

Beautiful colour really stands out

I agree, you won’t lose on that car.

1 Like