New Steering wheel from Royal Steering Wheels

There has to be answer to that… ;(

■■■!!! 250 GBP??? sounds like a bargain…does this mean that after sending your wheel back it finaly only costs 150 GBP?
I taught these wheels were a lot more expensive (no pricing on their site) and my only pricing-reference was Guardian design and some REV9- range price settings and they are a lot more expensive…
Is the grey stitch you choosed close enough to the oem grey stitching as you have? (i have the same interior).
Think i have to mail them, hope they send to Belgium.
I’m also impressed with the results of the diy retrims (good jobs guys) on this topic but at 150 GBP my decision is probably made.

Mine was no more than £175 including delivery etc. Can’t remember exactly probably less TBH.
I painted the centre pieces myself.
Give them time to reply to your request, a few days, they will, they are busy, I say that as I think it’s a one man operation.

2 Likes

I was looking into a refurb for my tatty steering wheel on my recently purchased NC, but it looked pricey. Ended up ordering a much nicer used one (£60) from a breaker and had it swapped by my local garage. Sold the tatty one for £20.

Mines in today

7 Likes

It looks fantastic. Congratulations.

I’m very close to pulling the trigger myself. What was the turn around time, if you don’t mind me asking?

And another one :point_up: :white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::+1:t3::+1:t3:

3 Likes

I use a bloke in Crewe for all my steering wheels. Will be getting my ND one done (when I get one!). Does anyone know which steering wheels are compatible with the ND 2019? Are there some cheaper used ones available off other models?

Who do you use in Crewe, that is much more local to me than Royal!

1 Like

Ian

Not sure where you are based but mine was done at Brothers Custom Steering wheels in Stoke, quality is awesome and they will fit it for you.

!!

5 Likes

Just got mine back from Royal. Took about 3 weeks & the workmanship is first class. Fortunately I had a spare wheel to send him to do.

2 Likes

I used this company on my old Z3, did a great job.

I did look as have just bought a Eunos with Momo but couldn’t see anything in their gallery for MK1 cars.

Hi there, your steering wheel looks great, just what I’m looking at getting for my NC.
Do Brothers Custom Steering Wheels have a workshop or premises, only I can’t find them on line and I too are closer to Stoke. Thanks. Geoff B.

Hi, Where about and who in Crewe, I’m not too far away from there either.
Many thanks, Geoff B

Yeh i got royal steering wheels to retrim a mk2 nardi wheel. Proper nice job and love it

Brothers do it from home i think - I had mine done there and they fitted it too - quality is excellent. They are in Meir Stoke on Trent

1 Like

Very nice, looks good :+1:t2:, thanks.

1 Like

Looks a great job too, that’s pretty much what I’m looking for. Thanks! :+1:t2:

Is there another company by the name of Royal that recover steering wheels? The one I used are in Aylesbury.

Hi all

Sorry, just realised I meant to say that Brothers custom steering wheels operate from home, not Royal Steering wheels, sorry for confusion !!!..Brother is where I had mine done, post now edited - I do aplogise

1 Like