Newbie, but in Benfleet this time

Hi, joined yesterday, although we have had the car for a couple of years, but it’s time to sort out a few issue.

It is very much a sunny Sunday drive car, so spends a lot of it’s time in the garage.

Hello and welcome from Nottinghamshire… Mine is very much a toy and a twice visitor to the supermarket each week… via the scenic route naturally.
As it’s Sunday… hope yours is coming out of the garage today…! :slight_smile:
Rob

1 Like

Hi Rob,
We cheated a bit and took it out yesterday :open_mouth::grinning:

Shamefully it’s the first time that it has been out this year :open_mouth::open_mouth:

1 Like

Hello and welcome from another Essex member . What model and type have you got ?

We have a 1999 1.8 mk2 in some shade of Gold ( no idea on the official colour)

Hi welcome, I’m a canvey man, silver mk1, definitely a fair weather driver, my car loves a nice warm and dry garage, but it did have a run out yesterday.

1 Like

Hi micron, I’m in Benfleet as well. Have a 2.5 with the V6 conversion, use it as my daily and currently making it more track focused.

1 Like

Our’s is very much a Sunday car :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Too many others to play with daily

Hi Micron. Greetings from Rayleigh. If you are a DIY’er, you may find some of this useful …

Morning Bob, I am very much a DIY’er when it comes to cars and have been for may years, so I will take a more detailed look at your post. As for Rayleigh, it was where I was born and grew up, although I haven’t lived there now for many years!

Hi SootySport, what V6 engine do you have in your car?

It’s aJaaaaag AJ30. More suited to an mx5 than when it was in a S type.

Sounds like Racing Bronze if a UK car.

1 Like