Norfolk Five's classics at Glemham hall Sunday 4th September

Hi Peter & Allie.
You are more than welcome to join us if you would like, you can convoy with us then you can be parked up with us on our stand if you want to?
Many thanks Chris and look forward to seeing you.

Hi, apologies for the late notice. I have my ticket please can you add me to your list. Beccles is in the opposite direction for me (north), Glemham is south. I am aiming to meet up with one or two others at Friday St so will try to join as you all drive past if this is ok? Thanks Nic

Listerine, checking in. 🫡

Hi Nic,
Yea it fine join us on route there is no point going the wrong way to then come back on yourself, we have a few other members join along route. I will post the route up nearer the time then you can join the convoy as we come past.
Many thanks Chris and see you soon.

1 Like

Hi Brendan, i have now added you to the list look forward to seeing the listerine machine.
Many thanks chris

1 Like

Hi Chris ,bought tickets for Glemham,please add Claire and myself to list.
Many Thanks David

Hi David, i have now added you to the list. Look forward to seeing you both Chris.

Hi Chris,thanks for that,sorry we cant make run on Friday,sounded great sure it will be great fun.
David

Guys

I’d like to join the group on the 4th if there’s space, I’ve booked, I was supposed to be going with Pistonheads, but due to the attitude of the PH organiser to MX5s, I think Norfolk5s would be a better choice.

1 Like

Morning @Mike-P, you are more than welcome to join us, will you be meeting at the start point and convoying down with us or try and get on our stand on arrival? i will now add you to our list,

Hi Chris, we’ll meet you there at 9.00 as we’re coming from (whisper it) Suffolk!

This is going to be a great event and a wonderful chance to catch up with everyone. I am so looking forward to it.

Hi Chris, managed to get booked in,thank you.

Hi Barry, glad you got your tickets have now added you to the list.
Many thanks Chris.

Hi everyone i have had a few members ask me about tickets for Glemham, I have spoken the the organiser and they have allowed us until Thursday night to order more tickets so if you would like to come now is the time to get the tickets ordered. This is looking to be a huge event we have around 30 Mx5’s attending so is going to be a good turn out. Please follow the link on the event to get your tickets many thanks Chris and see you soon.

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from Norfolk Five's classics at Glemham hall Sunday 4th September:

Hi Chris we are new to the norfolk fives club and wondering whether we’re able to join you for the events on the 4th and the 11th please. Many thanks Graham and Rachel

Hi Graham & Rachel,
Welcome to the Norfolk Five’s. If you click the link above you can see if its still active to buy the club tickets, if not you may be able to buy a attending ticket and then you can join us on the stand not a problem. You are also more than welcome to join us going to the National rally as well, if you click on the event details in the Norfolk section you will see detaila for the hotel if you would like to stay.

Hi Chris. Unfortunately we can’t make the run to Glemham Hall now as we have to be elsewhere. Apologies for the short notice, hopefully it allows someone else to go.

Cheers Chris (Pog)

Hi Chris could I buy your tickets off you please? Many thanks Graham