Norfolk Five's classics at Glemham hall Sunday 4th September

The tickets are based on car registration number, so I dont think they can be transferred.

Oh thanks Ian for your help. Graham

Hi Chris we have managed to get a visitor pass for the 4th can we travel with the convey and park are car with the rest of the club or will we be directed to a different car park with the rest of the public? Many thanks Graham

Hi Mike,
I must confess to also being in Suffolk. We are booked into the stand but were looking at meeting the convoy at the event. Depending on where you are we could possibly meet you en route? We are nr Stowmarket.

Hi Monty

I’m collecting a friend on the way there, so I’ll meet you all at Glemham.

Thanks Chris and Katie for a cracking day out. Lovely location and some superb cars. Great to catch up with Dean and Debbie M after what seems a very long time. Do you remember that in my early days with the club I thought they were Katie’s Mum and Dad! Richard W.

A great day out. Many thanks for organising Chris & Katie. Cheers. K & T.

Totallg agree with Woody, a cracking day out, great venue and weather. Good to neet Alan and his wife and an introduction to the True Reds NC section. Great to see a very friendly club in action.

Hi Richard, thank you for a great day and thank you for your support. I told Dean & Debbie that they found it highly amusing. are you coming to the Friday Pizza & park up night?
hopefully see you soon Chris

Hi Kevin, thank you for coming and thank you for your support hope to see you soon Chris.

Hi Mike, was nice to meet you and glad you enjoyed your first run out with us. Hopefully see you on another run soon Chris.