Norfolk Five's Friday evening coastal cruise 10th June

Could we possibly join you at Cromer? We are actually in the eastern region but fish and chips at Cromer on a Friday sounds too good to miss! Craig and Gemma.

Hi Chris, please include us for the evening coastal cruise, Phil & Christine, thanks.

Ho Craig, yea that is fone everyone is welcome our Friday runs are always hugely popular. It will be a good run out and look forward to meeting you.
Many thanks Chris

Hi Phil, i have added you both to the list.
Many thanks Chris and look forward to seeing you.

Hi Chris, please can you put myself and wayne down please. Thanks

Hi Chris - please add myself and Linda to the list. Always enjoy a run to Cromer for Fish and Chips.

Many Thanks,

Paul

Thanks for adding me Chris! Will be bringing Julie as well

Hi Can you add me to the list please.

Michelle

Hi Wayne & Kim, you are both now on the list, its certainly going to be a busy run.
Mnay thanks Chris and look forward to seeing you.

Hi Paul, hope you are well? yea the chips runs are always a good night its certainly going to be a busy one.
look forward to seeing you Chris.

Hi Michelle,
you are now on the list, many thanks Chris and look forward to seeing you.

Jon & Liz please!

Hi Chris,
Please add William & Lynda and Simon and Christine to the list.
See you Wednesday.
Thank you.

Hi Jon & Liz,
I have now added you both to the list, look forward to seeing you and your five. It looks like there will be 2 yellow ones on the run as well.

Hi William & Lynda
I have now added you all to the list look forward to seeing you, many thanks Chris

Hi Chris Can you add me to the list please? Many thanks Ben W

May i join this one, just bought first MX5 this would be my first meet

Jamie

Hi Ben, you are now on the list
Many thanks Chris and see you soon.

Hi Jamie,
Welcome to the Norfolk Fives, and welcome to Mx5 ownership what model have you got?
You are now on the list just make yourself known as a new member and you will be made to feel very welcome.
Many thanks Chris and see you Friday.

yes will do, thank you, I have what i believe to be a mk2.5 and very much enjoying it!