Norfolk Five's Friday evening coastal cruise 10th June

Hi Chris,got round to joining club,it will be first run out as club member,could you please add myself and Claire to list.I hope we are not to late ,looking forward to it!!

Hi Chris
Can you put our names down for this one. Always love some Cromer fish & chips.
Millsey & Tracey

Hi @Redlitchie, welcome to the Norfolk fives. I think ive added you to the list already as David M to secure your space. You have picked a good run to come out on its going to be a busy one with lots of nice Fives.
Look forward to seeing you Chris.

Hi Millsey, i have now added you both to the list, youve picked a busy one, will be nice to see you both.
Many thanks Chris.

Hi again Chris. If it is ok we are taking a half day to be able to meet you at Norwich for the drive now. First timers so go easy on us! Craig and Gemma

Hi Chris

Can u take me off the list please cus I have a slow puncture. Hope to get it fixed ar the weekend :cry:

Hi Chris, Could you add me to the list please. I’ve finally decided that two fish & chip meals this week isn’t overly excessive!! (Tomorrow’s run to Southwold is the first).
Thanks, Laurie

Hi @Jillylc1, i have taken you off the list, hope you get your puncture sorted and see you soon Chris.

Hi @benfieldl, you can never have enough fish and chips in a week. You are on the list its certainly looking to be a busy run.
See you soon Chris

Hi @Craigjackson1984, i have added you both to the list, Its going to be a good run out and look forward to meeting you both.
Many thanks Chris.

Hi Chris. Please add another in the form of my son seb. He is a joint member with me. Gary ( Barry F)

Hi Chris, count me and the Mrs in. See you tomorrow

Cheers

Phill & Rene

Hi everyone thank you for the amazing response to our coastal cruise we have 31 confirmed cars.
This event is now closed for any new registrations this is due the the popularity of the event and beeing able to keep people together in a convoy safely, so unfortunately if your name is not on the list you wont be able to attend.
Thanks for everyone’s support and look forwars to a brilliant run tonight.
Chris

Thank you all for a great evening. It was a pleasure meeting you all and we look forward to seeing you all soon!