Norfolk Five's Show and Shine Monthly Meet Wednesday 15th June

Norfolk Fives monthly meet show & shine.
with the sun finally out and the nice weather here. what better way to show off your five with the Norfolk Fives Show & shine.
This is a great fun event and a great chance to get your five’s gleaming. This meet has been hugely popular in the past with a record breaking 66 cars attending.
The show and shine is held at our monthly meet at the Bird in hand Wreningham Nr16 1BJ, everyone is welcome to come along for your Five to be in the Show you must register on the forum, there will be 4 categories being mk1’s, mk2’s,mk3’s and mk4’s.

We ask that those who wish to be in the show arrive for 7.00 (or before) to be judged at 7.30, we will then head inside for 8.30 for the trophies to be given.
please remember this is all for a bit of fun and great chance to get your Five centre stage, this isn’t purely about having the shiniest Five we will also take into account the effort you have put in and there may even be a bonus prize as well.

We have managed to convince Dave P to host the show and shine, He does love a shiny five and any excuse for him to give his own a clean. Entry to be in the show and shine is £3.00 with the proceeds being given to a charity that we The Norfolk Fives choose, we will discuss this at the meeting. The judging will be done by Dave P and a member or not member on the night.
Please remember you MUST REGISTER for this meet below to secure your space.
hopefully we can have another record breaking turnout this year. Many thanks Chris and see you soon.

Mk1’s.

1. George
  2. Mark F
  3. Jerry

Mk2’s.

1. Phil & Alex
  2. Laurie
  3. Brendon
  4. Robbie d

Mk3’s.

1. Barry & joan
  2. Alan & Lynda
  3. Gary f
  4. Richard w
  5. David E

Mk4’s.

1. Peter H
  2. Ben W
  3. Paul D

List of members attending.

1.Phil and Rona
2. Kevin & Tamsin
3. David H
4. Oddjob Dave
5. David k
6. Mark W
7. Paul
8. Chris & Claire
9. Phill D
10. Ben W
11. Jilly C
12. Dave P

Yeah will be going but my car doesn’t have much shine and probably won’t be as clean!

HI Chris please add me to the mark 3 list please,thanks barry

We hope to attend the meet but will not be in the Show and Shine!! K & T.

Hi Chris, please add me to the list for mk4. Could you add a category for RF, might stand a better chance.

Chris,
I’ll show up but the car won’t shine.
David

Hi Chris I won’t be able to defend my title Hospital again Regards Mike W

Hi Rona, i will add you to the list. Its not just about the shiniest car, its also about the effort you put in and what the car normally looks like, you should enter you never know you might win.

1 Like

Hi Barry, you are on the list look forward to seeing you and your shiny five.
Many thanks Chris.

Hi Kevin,
You are on the list, you should enter yours us a lovely colour and its not just about having the shiniest five, its the effort people put in and what the car is normaly like. You could win one of our amazing trophies.
Many thanks chris and look forward to seeing you.

Hi Peter,
You are on the list, yours always look amazing fongers crossed for a trophy for you.
Many thanks Chris.

Hi David,
You are on the list, look forward to seeing you. Your Five is always shiny plus you use it whatever the weather got to be worth bonus points for that.
Many thanks Chris and see you soon.

Hi All,

Dave here, I would just like to reassure members this will be judged on the effort you put in not the best condition car… Please remember its a bit of fun and we are doing this to raise a bit of money for a Charity of our choosing, in other words its all for a good cause :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hi Mike,
Thats a shame, old red does always shine though. Hope your appointment goes ok look forward to seeing you soon.
Chris.

Hi Chris and Katie
Please May I join in with my MK3

Alan and Lynda

Hi @Alanwright, i have added you to the list look forward to seeing you both.
Many thanks Chris.

Can you add me to the list please Chris? Mine is a Mark 4 ND Thanks Ben

Hi Ben, you are now on the list.
Many thanks Chris and look forward to seeing you.

Hi, can I please be added to the mk1 list! Thank you

Hello Chris can you add me and Sue to the list mk4 Recaro ap16 zfy thanks.