Norfolk Five's Show and Shine Monthly Meet Wednesday 15th June

Hi
Could you put me down for attending … won’t be doing the show and shine but happy to enter for the wooden spoon award for the most rubbish paintwork :joy:

Jilly :cherry_blossom:

Hi Chris. Hope you’re both doing well. Would you please add Alex and I to the list for the Wednesday Show & Shine.
We are a mk 2.5 Sport with 53,000 miles. Many thanks.:+1::blush:

Hi Chris. Can you please add me to the list to attend this meet but not as an exhibitor thanks. Oddjob Dave

Hi George, you are now on the list many thanks Chris and see you soon.

Hi Paul, i have added you to the mk4 category good luck and see you soon Chris.

Hi Phil, hope you are well? You are both now on the list.
Many thanks Chris and see you soon.

Hi Jilly, surely we can convince you to enter, its not just about the shiniest Five its about the effort and how you use the car as well.
You never know you could win a trophy or the wooden spoon :smile:
So can we add you to the mk2 category?
Many thanks Chris.

Hi Dave, you are on the list you shpuld enter ypurs as its always clean, plus your colour is one of the best.

:joy: sorry Chris There’s no way :joy::joy::joy:

Hi Chris, could you put me down for the Mk2 category as it’s all in a good cause. I might stand a better chance if I had my boot lid open rather than the bonnet!!! However I’m a realist (pessimist more like) and know that my car doesn’t have a cat’s chance in hell of reaching any higher than the bottom rung of the accolades ladder.
Thanks, Laurie

Hi Chris, put me down as coming for a gawp at the really clean ones in my averagely clean mk3 Gary F.
Dave K will also be coming in his previously victorious Mk1 but hes too lazy to clean and enter it this year.

Thanks Chris see you there

Hi Chris. On second thoughts ( And the catagory looks a bit short of entrants) please put my Mk3 into the show and shine category. At least I will get front row parking! Thanks Garry F

I would like to enter my NA for the show and shine please?

Hi Chris, I will be coming along but not in the Show and Shine. Thanks.
Mark

Hi Chris,

Please put my Mk3 down for the s&s. I last entered in 2018 but was criticised for not cleaning the inside of the exhaust tailpipe. Won’t be caught out like that this year!

Richard W.

1 Like

Hi @benfieldl i have now added you to the list. I wouldnt be so sure yours is always extremely clean and plus you drive it as well.
Fingers crossed for you and see you soon Chris.

Hi @tfrgreen, i have added you to the show list and put david down as coming.
Look forward to see you this is your 2nd event in a week :smile: theres never a better excuse to get out and see some fives.

Hi @MarkFrost , i have added you to thr mk1 list.

Hi @m.willis100, i have added you to the attending list, you should eneter your five its always nice and clean you you might win.