Norfolk Five's Show and Shine Monthly Meet Wednesday 15th June

Hi Richard,
I have added you to the list. I cant believe that you would ever let dirt be in your exhaust tip :joy: your car is always amazing. You might want to bring the highly sort after and very well polished plaque and display that as well might give you extra point’s :shushing_face:
See you soon Chris.

Hi Chris
Sorry I will now have to give our apologies for Wednesday night as Lynda has just tested pos for covid, however she is fine with just a sore throat, so we will now lock down for 5 days.
So sorry

Alan and Lynda

Hi, I’m hoping to attend but not in show
Thanks Paul

Listerine is looking minty fresh and ready to absorb an A11’s worth of buglife.

1x NB2 to the list pls bossman!

Thanks for the heads-up about the exhaust, Richard. I’ve applied your knowledge and got out the trusty Black & Decker with an aggressive wire wheel to deal with all the rusty crud at the end of the tailpipe. Unfortunately that was immediately after I threw a bucket of water over the car for its annual clean so the not-so-pristine silver has an even splattering of red oxide dust adhering to it!!
My quest for a couple of brownie points for the extra effort has been somewhat nullified I think!!
Laurie

Hi Chris, Claire and I would like to attend ,but not in show
Thanks

Hi Chris
Please put me on the Mk1 list.

Jerry

Hi Chris, I’ll will attend tonight but won’t be entering the competition
Cheers
Phill

Hi everyone, the list has now been updated am looking forward to seeing you all and your shiny Five’s.
please remember that this is just a fun show and shine and not a strict competition everyone is welcome to enter and you may even win one of our prizes we have on offer or one of the amazing trophies.
Many thanks Chris and see you all tonight.

1 Like

Hopefully not too late to say I’ll be taking part Dave. Mine is a Mk3.5

See you later

Dave E

Hi Dave,
you are fine i have now added you to the list, look forward to seeing you and your five.
Many thanks Chris

Please can you add Robbie D and his slivery x wing mk2 to the Show and Shine please?

Thank you

Hi ian, i have now added him to the list see you soon Chris.