Parking at Gaydon...

… and at the top of the drive by the roundabout!

Well we had a nice day there. Came all prepared with hanger on the mirror LOL.

Was a little disappointed that my better half has trouble walking down the slope because of her recent op on her back,

only to find that there were possible parking spaces next to the museum.

We are offered the bus trip back and forth but she didn’t like the climb onto the said bus, which did turn out I’m sure to be a Range Rover!

But all said and done a great venue, nice weather and some nice people to chat to, particularly The Super Charge guys Corten Miller and his mates.

I thought the MX5 traffic jam was one of the highlights of the day looked great snaking down the road.  Did think the pushers in were annoying mind.  It only took me twenty mins to get in I was then parked up wandered over the brow of the hill and in the middle of a great rally.  

I suffered unfortunate damage to my car due to having to leave early and the entry route to the space i was allocated being blocked by other cars meaning an exit down a bumpy slope in a lowered car. Managed to scratch and tear off half of my lip spoiler and pull half of the fixings straight through the bumper, unfortunately rather ruined the day for me but these things happen. Big thanks to the chap who stopped to help me finally get my car out!

Nothing worse than enjoying your day and that happens

Plenty of EXTRA toilets …some on the 1st floor of the museum and even more in the collection centre…

I have also mentioned that extra toilets were available… 

please refer to post number 28

The bloke in front of me said he didn’t think he could wait.

I said, “pee in the pocket of the bloke in front of you.”

He said, “don’t be daft, he’ll notice.”

I said, “you didn’t.”

Not a bad day in general, good weather and good people, a bit let down was hopping to learn how to do doughnuts but NO motor sport !!

also I think the parking should have been if your NOT a club member or not turning up in an MX5 they should have been sent to the overflow parking.

Arrived just after 10.

100 metres from the ice cream van.

What more could you ask for?