Past ER Event - St Peter's Brewery Tour - October 17th 2010

We would like to join the tour, see you at Flixton

Ady and Lucy - new members

Hi Robbie

I have added our names to your Sunday Lunch at the Hall for 13:30pm.

See you at 8:45am on the 17th Oct in Ely

Many thanks,

Keith & Margot

M/N 28783

Hi Bill and Sue,

We would like to attend the Brewery Tour, we will book lunch if there are still places on first tour. Meet up at Flixton as we are in  Suffolk.

Many Thanks

Don and Mo

New Members

Hi Robbie

We would like to attend the St Peters Brewery Tour on the 17th October, we will take the 1.00 pm tour.

We will meet at the little chef.

Steve & Jo.

stevehoward@freeola.com

First tour is now full but with 5 places left on the 2nd tour there’s still time to join in.

Hi Bill/Sue

We asked for the first tour, and on Saturday and Sunday morning we were on list for first tour, and have now booked lunch. Having checked the list we now find we are on the 2nd tour.  If 2nd please cancel.  Please confirm. 

Thanks

Don/Mo

Hi Don and Mo

Apologies for the mix up, seems to have been some confusion between e mails and forum.  Robbie put you on the first tour not realising I already had other confirmations via email for the early tour.  Please bear with us and we will do our best to allocate you the early slot.

Sue

Regarding post above would anyone be willing to swap places from the early to the later tour?

Thanks

Sue

Hi Don/Mo

I can confirm that you are on the 12 noon tour, spoken to the Brewery today and they are willing to add you on that tour, sorry for any confusion caused.

Look forward to seeing you on 17th October

Sue

Hi Bill/Sue

Many thanks for your prompt action , and see you at Flixton on 17 Oct

Don/Mo

Hi guys, I realise this is very late but Sue My better half) and I would love to come on this event, is it still possible? We won’t be stopping for Lunch though I’m afraid.

Kind regards

Mel

Hi Mel

No problem, will add you to the 1 pm tour, will you be joining us at Flixton?

Look forward to seeing you on the 17th.

Sue

Yes, looking forward to it, being ex-RAF :slight_smile:

Hi Bill & Sue

We will meet you at Flixton 10 30pm, looking forward to seeing you again;  hey by the way the pub there, Buck Inn is where I play every Thursday night.

please book us down for 1 pm brewery tour if sapce permits.

Regards

Alan & Gina

Hi Alan and Gina

Been away for a few days, just picked up your post, Robbie has already added you to the 1 pm tour.

See you on the 17th

Sue

Places for the Brewery Tour are now full and the route is available for download here. It’ll be a relaxed convoy so we should all be staying together but please print a copy of the route and bring it with you in case we get separated. If you are having breakfast at the Little Chef, please be ready to leave at 9.00 am prompt. I will be leading the convoy from there to the museum, Bill and Sue will be at the Museum earlier to liase with Museum staff regarding parking. Don’t forget your admission fee of £4.00 cash each, for the Brewery tour and leave plenty of room in your boot for your purchases.

See you on Sunday.

RR

Hi, a friend and myself would like to join in with the run from Ely to the aviation museum, if that’s ok. We will not carry on to the brewery etc.

I’ve  not done a run with the OC before, in an MX5, so it will be new experience.

See you at McDonalds.

Regards,

Paul.

Hi Paul

That’s absolutely fine, Bill and I will be at the Little Chef from 7.15 am as we are having breakfast then leaving half an hour earlier than the rest of the convoy to organise the parking at the Museum.

Robbie will be leading from the Little Chef to the Museum.

I’m sure you will enjoy your first OC run, if we don’t see you at Ely, look forward to seeing you at Flixton.

Sue

Hi Robbie, Bill & Sue.

Unfortunately I’m not going to be able to make it tomorrow.  Been working late this week on the project I’m managing hence missing the meet on Tuesday and I was hoping to wrap it up today but it’s not gone well.  Sorry for the late notice, hope someone else can make use of the space.

See you on the 9th Nov

David

P.S.  Missed Chatsworth due to 'flu.  Luck must change soon :slight_smile:

have a great days folks, forecast is now for sunny weather…  Big Smile

may catch up with you at some point…