Past ER Event - St Peter's Brewery Tour - October 17th 2010

Massive thanks to Bill & Sue Medlow for organising a great event today and thank to everyone for supporting it.

I’ve set up an Eastern Region photobucket account for people to upload their photos into if they wish, look for the Flixton & Brewery Tour album. Email me and I’ll send you the username and password rather than post it up on here.

Thanks Bill and Sue for organising such a great day out. It was amazing at Flixton and we will go back and spend a bit longer there.The brewery was also excellent and added to the great company we had quite a few laughs and enjoyed our day immensely.Thanks again.

Kev and Sue.

Many thanks to Bill & Sue for a really fantastic day. Flixton was great, Mike’s talks about the planes were so informative. The brewery tour was so interesting, who would have believed there was such a place in the middle of nowhere! As for the lunch, (after a broken chair, spilt water, lack of veg, missing raspberrys and a glass of wine that made a marinated bread & butter pudding), everything was perfect. Brilliant day, what a pleasure to meet so many nice people and hope to meet you again. Paul & TrishSmile

Hi Bill /Sue,

Many thanks for a great day our first with the club.We will certainly be attending more in the future.

Don/Mo

Sorry Claire and I couldn’t make it, we were busy planning the 2010 Ghost Run for October 30th (Details Here:http://www.mx5oc.co.uk/forum/forums/t/22119.aspx)

Looks like you guys got some fantastic weather!

Who’s put their hand up to do a Newsletter write up and supply a few photos please ?

I’m doing a write up, was going to submit it to STHT rather than the Newsletter though. Obviously, someone else is welcome do a write up for the Newsletter if they like.

Thanks Bill & Sue for organising it - and Robbie for leading it. Great day out, pity I don’t like beer but fortunate that Sally loves it. Found we had a strange clinking noise from the back of the car on the way home - must get Robbie to look at it Smile

Cheers

Thanks to Bill & Sue for another great day out, two interesting places to visit & as usual plenty of laughs during the day.

Alan & Gina

www.hotjazz.co.uk

Link to the St Peter’s Brewery Photobucket album is here

Hi Robbie - will send you a couple of photos tomorrow - I’m sure you will do a great write up, but will check your spellling later! Cheers Carole

Hi Robbie

Could you let me have the username & password please for the photo upload.

Thanks

Steve

Hi All

Thanks to Bill and Sue for the St Peters Brewery tour and Flixton vist

Very enjoyable day

Next time I hope to be in the 5  

Thanks everyone for making it a good laugh

Andy and Linda

See you at the next meeting

Hi

Thats all the beer you brought I think you must have the boot full of beer  bet the back was weighed down on the way home BeerBig Smile

Andy 

Dear Sue and Bill

We had a very good day and enjoyed the Aviation Museum, Brewery and of course the dinner. But the company was the main event of the day, the MX-5 club is so luckly to have such a very nice collection of members.

Thank you again for the work you put into it.

Kind regards,

Margot and Keith

P.S. We are on Holiday or we would have joined you all for the 30th.

Hi all

Many many thanks to all concerned, for making our Museum/Brewery visit such a success.

Will look at something along the same lines for 2011.

Once again many thanks.

Bill and Sue

I had a similar noise from my car as well Confused

I have checked for technical bulletins and found one that said:

Problem:

“Some customers may complain of a clinking type noise from the load area”

Possible Cause:

“A recent visit to a brewey may have allowed bottles of beer to enter the load area, the motion of the car causes the bottles to move and contact each other causing the clinking noise”

Field Countermeasure:

“Remove beer from boot and enjoy”

Mass Production Change:

“Customers of MX-5 will be supplied foam pads to insert between the bottles to prevent the clinking. In the event that bottled beer does enter the load area in the future, noise that would be caused by the beer will in no way interfere with the driving pleasure”

ROFLMAO!!!

ROFLMAO? Beaten by the acronym please explain Jamie.

PS. The beer is brilliant.!

Rolling On Floor Laughing My A*&E Off!!    (Robbie’s Tech Bulliten)