Photo Thread Breakout Chat

We all have photos like that! Looks good though, Launch Edition RF? And does this replace or sit alongside your NC?

1 Like

Haha! Yeah itā€™s a launch edition RF - 222/500

Itā€™s replaced the NC, would have loved to keep both but I donā€™t have the space sadly

Very niceā€¦ Hoping you enjoy the NDā€¦! :+1:
Rob

1 Like

Similar story to me, I have no. 207. You can see my dealership photo in this thread when I traded my NC for an ND:

2 Likes

I picked my soul Red car up earlier in the month too - I must say I am also having a lot more fun than expected (and I expected a lot!). Have fun, i know you willā€¦

1 Like

Thatā€™s a nice read!
Picked this one up from Mazda in Oldham - just thought it was worth mentioning with you been in Manchester!

Cheers Rob & Snelly - not managed to go far in it yet, hoping with the restrictions changing slightly on Monday Iā€™ll be able to take it for a good run.

Loved every minute of it so far!

1 Like

Great stuff! The local run to the supermarket a couple of times a week is even fun via the ā€œScenic routeā€ And taking a quick pic on the way back! :joy:

3 Likes

I brought this home via the scenic route over the Moors and pulled over to take this -

Never even crossed my mind to get out the car and take a photo!

2 Likes

Might be Manchester based but ended up picking mine up on Tamworth, the distance we go for a car!

2 Likes

Bet it wasnā€™t a bad 2 hour drive home though!

1 Like

No at all, was a drive to my parents on the Welsh border so almost entirely A and B roads! To my own birthday party my I add :grin:

2 Likes

Sounds like a great birthday to me :smiley:

1 Like

I was indeed, you drive how looked rather nice too, any reason for upgrading from the NC?

If going to the supermarket, it is compulsory when driving an MX-5, to take the scenic route :wink:

4 Likes

I like the industrial look backdrop

I think black MX5s are Uber cool, Iā€™m considering a wrap but as itā€™s more than a BBT Super 180 is kinda hard to justify

2 Likes

Love it how we have the same camera angle!

1 Like

Itā€™s the best angle lol

You want to get the spoiler involved!

2 Likes