Photo Thread Breakout Chat

Is that original paint ?

1 Like

Love the photos the car is the best combination brg and tan

Ah - great minds think alike:)

1 Like

Does anybody know what these side skirts and front splitter are and where you can get them from?

I had the same on my previous RS Mk2, same colour too.
Had a picture of the car before it was imported (not by me) it didn’t arrive in the UK with the body kit on, so was sourced afterwards. Don’t know where to get them from, mine were fitted pre my ownership, they do appear for sale SH occasionally.

IMG_0413_zps9542130c

3 Likes

Whooa…RS with original seats. Great shot👌

I’m so pleased you commented. We’ve just acquired the car and it’s an absolute thrill. 10/10 for knowing your cars! Best

Portsmouth.
Last deep south target MOD call before heading home to Stirlingshire bar Catterick on way.
For an old Mk1 even then, it did amazingly well. So saying it was nut/bolt prepped & serviced by the Falkirk SDM Mazda Main Dealer beforehand.

1 Like

It looks very similar. This sounds bad, but im not sure of the exact location, as i was in a convoy and following the sat nav!

I know what you mean, I only knew because I looked up the location I took the photo back in 2017. Click on the picture on your device and in Google photos (top right click) it gives you the location and date taken. Obviously hooked up to Google maps👍

Starting to look a bit more “me” My VRLtd in excellent green mica.

8 Likes

What a coincidence, the VW in front also had a GXY registration. Nice MX-5, thanks for posting.