PRESCOTT PHOTOGRAPHY

If it was a girlie then that was me. I was there for around the first hour or so Smile

Do you know if thats al the pics Paul Saunders has or if he has some left to process and put up? I was hoping the ‘Hello Kitty Held Aloft’ pics would come out well and I’m sure it was Paul that took them.

Paul will have lots more to process I am sure and he tends to put them up as he goes along. I will mention it to him on Facebook Smile

I am just uploading some more to my Facebook album if anyone want’s to take a look Big Smile

Thank you! :slight_smile:

Please see my other message

Prescott Rally photos now available on Facebook, please follow this link to view: 

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151444521640550.583078.837730549&type=1&l=7bc25c759c

Also available via the website link: http://www.x1media.co.uk/events.html Look for the MX5 listing

All high res photos can be emailed @ £10.00 each. Please copy the copyrighted version on facebook to your hard drive (right click and save) then email to me at: info@x1media.co.uk  I will get back to you as soon as I can. All payments via PayPal payment request that I will send to your email address :slight_smile:

Cheers, Allan

Nope, can’t see the Kitty :frowning: Is that all of your pics or do you have some left to process?

Yep, sorry that’s all I have. Check with Shireen or Paul though as they may have one you want :slight_smile:

It was taken on the return road from the hill climb. You handed me your card as we passed. I guess it didn’t make the cut? No worries Thumbs up

Didn’t go up to the return road (or hand out any cards) but pretty sure Paul did, will message him and let him know your looking for a photo. He is on Fcaebook if you look for Paul Saunders and add him to your list :slight_smile:

Ah ha! A case of mistaken identity! My apologies!

Just found my little rollerskate in amongst the photos Shireen, great shot thanks Big Smile

Your welcome Big Smile

Yes Shireen, thankyou for taking this one tooBig Smile:

Dr, & Mrs. Eunos CoolAngel

Your welcome Taff, really glad you like it Big Smile

do you have any pictures of My Mk2.5 Arctic T55APWSalute

Hi Andrew, I will have a look a little later on for you.

I apologise to those that have contacted me that I haven’t replied but family life has been thrown upside down a bit… Please bear with me and I will get back to you as soon as I can Smile

Hi Shireen

I’ve spotted a couple of photo’s of our car on your facebook.  Can we order some prints from you?

Yes of course you can. I will PM you with prices Smile