PRESCOTT PHOTOGRAPHY

I have 5 Andrew so if you would be so kind as to PM me an email I will shoot some proofs over to you Big Smile

Were any of the pro photographers around towards the end of the day…say after 2.30 - 3.00? I thought i saw a couple at the start line, but what about elsewhere?

I think the only one that was possibly anywhere else would have been Allan Rhodes. I was one of the ones on the start line sorry Goonz

that’s great news, email is

andrewwalling@btconnect.com

I have added some more photo’s to the album but I do have a few more to do. Sorry it’s taking a little longer than I had hoped but I had a bit of a family emergency to deal with, normal service is however, now resumed Smile

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10152122255740585.907021.573260584&type=1

Hi Shireen, do you need a facebook account to view these as link doesn’t work for me.  Thanks Ray

You shouldn’t need an account Ray but try this link instead Smile

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10152122255740585.907021.573260584&type=1&l=f4ee7a8999

I have just put up the last of the photo’s so if I haven’t managed to get you I am very sorry Sad

Hi there - 473 - you did catch us! We went  for the runs quite late, so unfortunately I don’t think you’ll have seen us on the scenic part of the hill.  There are some great photos in your collection. I’ll PM you details in case I’ve missed any. Regards, Ray.

Hiya

You did catch us, photos 163, 164 and 571 excellent photos brilliant day and thanks for taking our picture.

Thanks

Sarah (Mazda Chick) xx

Glad you like them Sarah and a massive thanks to Carol for inviting me to take them. It was a bitter sweet day for me as I really miss my Mk2 Henry so I was a teeny bit jealous of you all Smile

Hi Shireen you took a photo of my winning blue mk3 photo number 577 how can i get in HD my email is ian.shaw6@virgin.net.

Thank you for some great photographs

Hi Ian,

I have emailed you, and thank you for the compliment Smile

Hi Shireen is there any chance you could email the photos to me sarahmx5@yahoo.co.uk sorry you miss Mk2 Henry if I had known you could have come up in my car with me. Perhaps you will purchase another once you have had an MX5 you never get the bug out of your system Big Smile

Thanks

Sarah (Mazdachick0

Hi Shireen is there any chance you could email the photos to me sarahmx5@yahoo.co.uk sorry you miss Mk2 Henry if I had known you could have come up in my car with me. Perhaps you will purchase another once you have had an MX5 you never get the bug out of your system Big Smile

Thanks

Sarah (Mazdachick0