Replacement / better Wind Blocker for ND Roadster

Hi (again)
Considering a better wind blocker for my ND. Mazda themselves do a clear one for a somewhat ambitious £248.74. Firstly in people’s opinions is it worth changing the original OEM one, and secondly can anyone recommend one. As I am a ham fisted idiot I would prefer one that is easy (very if possible) to fit. Regards

I have the clear Mazda one, which I mainly got for appearance and slightly better visibility through the rear view mirror. I’m not sure it’s any more functional than the original. You also have to drill the roll hoop covers to fit it and carefully put the screws in just enough to bite into the polycarbonate part. I am no handyman and managed fine, though. One downside is that it becomes harder to reach the roof to lift it back up since the top of the blocker is higher. An owners club/forum member makes one that’s very similar and has a recess in the middle to solve that problem - not sure if he is still doing them.

I have just messaged him thanks for the info.

2 Likes

Replied to your message. I am still doing the wind blockers. Link to my listing below. If anyone would like one drop me a message. :grinning:

Had my @Roadie wind blocker fitted for nearly 3 years now. Can’t say you will “never look back” because you kinda do. It’s that cool :sunglasses:.

2 Likes

Picked my ND up yesterday. A @Roadie 'blocker fitted by this afternoon!

Highly recommended :+1:

Cheers,
Steve

1 Like

Not a Roadie one though not dissimilar, think this came from the US, maybe Carbonmiata, definitely an improvement over the original.

2 Likes

Bought a wind deflector that wasn’t one of mine? :scream: Traitor. :rofl:

4 Likes

I got mine from Ankha in Turkey. Top quality product and very good service. They do two heights, mine is the lower one, and it can be mounted with or without the frame.

1 Like

Thanks for all the suggestions. Think am going to go with one off Roadie.

3 Likes