Roll Bar and height concern

Hi all. I compete in Sprint events and am just under 6 ft. Sitting in the car with helmet on, the helmet top is brushing the roof (PRHT). My head is definitely higher than the seat back roll hoops but, looking at the space available I reckon I would also be above a roll bar. Seat is as low as possible. I’m not worried about comfort as I don’t feel cramped or anything. More concerned with what might happen in the unlikely event of the car ending up on its roof. Anyone else got this issue and what have you done about it? Thanks.
Photo gives an idea of what I’m talking about

I’m 5’10" and previously with my skid lid on, on track, initially suffered the same issue. I’ve now resolved it by fitting Jass seat lowering brackets 2.5" drop and a GC Fabs PRHT specific roll bar. Job done :ok_hand:

1 Like

Those seat lowering brackets sound like they could be what I’m after. Even with normal driving I always feel like I’m too high in the car. Would you happen to have a link to the correct ones on Jass, please?

it depends if you still have the normal seats in the car (obviously if you changed them there is no point). there are two versions one for the non height adjustable seats and one for the seats that are height adjustable here is my fitment guide for the latter

1 Like

Do they do them for a NBFL model?,. I’m too high in my seat.

Fit MK2 seats they sit lower

I already have mk2 seats

Pre Facelift (NB) Mk2 Seats rather than NBFL seats as they sit lower by about 25-30mm