Rubbing salt in the wound

Here’s an enthusiastic lady, enjoying a drive in a 5 through the Alps, these are the sort of roads that I’m sure we would all enjoy, sunny, top down, something to look forward to when this is all over…hopefully, I just enjoy watching the drive on those great roads, a nice change from North Essex :wink:

4 Likes

Watched this video both stunning , shame she did not drive the red one in video :laughing: , but green special edition was lovely :wink:

2 Likes

Great video,thanks for sharing

2 Likes

Great find. Brings back memories of when I took my NA through the alps. Will definitely go back in my NC when I get the chance.

2 Likes

Superb bodywork & excellent chassis characteristics.
That is all. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

She certainly gets the rear end to move! :heart_eyes: Love the suspension! :+1: :heart_eyes: :crazy_face:

3 Likes

2 Likes

Agree Countryboy. Plenty of lovely curves there and not just on the car

4 Likes

Well I’m seeing it in a different light now, think I’ll have to watch it again :grin:

Boz

2 Likes

Be careful and don’t over do it…:slight_smile: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Nice watch !!!

1 Like

Rolex?

1 Like

:laughing::laughing::wink::heart:

1 Like

I couldn’t resist watching her other vids.
The other cars were boring and uninteresting.:grin::shushing_face:

1 Like

Cars? What cars?

5 Likes

:wink:
2 Likes

Great trio! Those girls could SING!!! :heart_eyes:

Proper choons back in the day.

1 Like

I remember them well, along with Tank tops, flares, loud shirts with huge collars, platform shoes, and long hair that covered your ears, and not forgetting Bachuus aftershave, and nowhere near the social problems we have today, and of course , half empty roads , but no MX5s ,hey ho. :wink:

1 Like

She’s back again with a review of the 30AE on youtube. Had to watch it twice.

2 Likes