Run to New Forest & Bucklers Hard

I might be able to make it, depends if I am in Spain or not…

Will let you know nearer the time :slight_smile:

Thanks!
Max

Dear All,

Please note an updated comment to the original post ref River Cruises.

Regards

Mal

Alas work have confirmed my time off so I will be in Spain for this one 

Max

Max, sorry to hear that you can no longer ”volunteer“ and that you are being “press-ganged” by that necessity of work!

I have taken you off the volunteers list, have a ‘great‘ time in Spain.

Regards,

Ron

Cheers Ron!

I know it’s going to be truly awful!! :wink:

Max

Cheers Ron!

I know it’s going to be truly awful!! :wink:

Max

Evening volunteers,

We now have 18 cars and 31 volunteers for our swashbuckling adventure to Bucklers Hard, and the staff at Bucklers Hard are most happy 

with that number.

Consequently, and along with other circumstances, the volunteer list will close at 2359 on Saturday 3rd August.

Ticket prices, as mentioned in the original post, will be for entry only.

If any volunteer has an in-date annual pass for entry into Bucklers Hard please let me know ASAP, as this will be valid for entry on Sunday 1st September, but we need to know prior to then.

The total of volunteers entry fees have to be with the Bucklers Hard organisation several days prior to our visit.

Therefore, entry money is to be paid to Mal Rowlands in cash, or via his PayPal account, by 2359 on Wednesday 21st August.

Regards,

Ron

Dear All,

With reference to Ron‘s latest post on this event, if you wish to pay by PayPal then please use my PayPal account: malrowland21@gmail.com and I will put you down as paid on my spreadsheet for this event.

Any problems, then please email me at; mal.rowland@mx5oc.co.uk.

Best Regards

Mal 

Hi Ron & Angie not going to make this Run sorry hope you all have a brilliant time gerry

Hi Ron & Angie not going to make this Run sorry hope you all have a brilliant time gerry

Hi Ron and Angela, please may I volunteer for this one?   

Hi Gerry & Teri,

Thanks for letting me know Gerry, I will cross you off the list, and Teri, I will add you to the list.

Cheers v much,

Ron 

Hi Gerry & Teri,

Can you sign me up for the event?

Kind regards

Simon

Sorry Simon, but you have missed the boat on this run, as the list closed at 2359 Saturday 3rd August (see post 26 for details).

Regards,

Ron

Hi Mal, Ron & Angela,

Just to let you know we’ve just paid Mal via his PayPal account to attend this event.

As in your posts if we decide to go on the cruise we’ll pay on arrival.

We’re really looking forward to this event and thank you all for organising it.

Best wishes,

Sally & Colin

Post #1 updated to reflect payments received to date.

Hi all, 

Just remembered and hopefully you have all remembered from previous payments for events. When making payments via PayPal, be sure to tick the box that says paying friends and/ and or family, to avoid PayPal charges.

Sorry I didn’t remember this earlier.

Best Regards 

Mal

I have just updated the payments list for this event and a big thank you to everyone who has paid thus far. The list in post #1 has been updated to reflect these payments.

There are still a few people to pay and as we have to pay Bucklers Hard before the event occurs, it would be appreciated if those on the list who have not paid me yet, either via PayPal or cash could do so a.s.a.p. 

Many thanks

Mal

Dear All,

I have just updated my spreadsheet, as of 19:06 tonight, for the upcoming Bucklers Hard Run, as given below;

There are still a few gaps, in that payments have not yet been received, either via PayPal or cash. However, I am aware of one person who is getting their son to pay via PayPal this weekend.

As I will be paying Bucklers Hard ahead of our visit, as they have requested, please could I respectfully ask that people pay me soonest in order I can make the payment when Ron and I visit just prior to the event, as I do not wish to remove people from the list.

Regards

Mal

Hi all,

I have just updated the spreadsheet in post #38 to reflect the latest payments I have received up to tonight 16-08-19.

Keep’em coming

Regards

Mal