Run to New Forest & Bucklers Hard

Dear All,

Please see below the latest spreadsheet for Bucklers Hard Payments.

I have highlighted two payees, who I have not had payments from yet. Please could these people make payment to me, on behalf of Ron, or confirm their attendance or not, for this event.

Regards

Mal

Hi Mal

Have advised Ron and Angela that Miles and June are unable to make this as Miles has injured his arm a few weeks ago

Chris

Hi Kristoff,

Many thanks for that update. I believe Ron and Angela are currently away but will pick your message up on their return.

Kind Regards 

Mal

Hi Everyone, 

Final update on this drive, as follows; Attached to this post is the Parking Plan and on-site directions the venue wish us to take onto the grass areas that I have drawn up to assist you.

Please follow the indicated route and remember its a public area, so proceed very slowly and no wheel spinning

Ron, as Lead Car will have pride of place and fly the “Solent Area Feather Flag”, as indicated on the plan and Terry and I will park alongside Ron. If members from other areas wish to fly their area “feather flag”, please do by all means

There is no parking by Mk’s, so you are free to park where I have indicated in a line for the public to view our cars if they wish.

Lets hope its another nice sunny day

Best Regards

Mal

Hope you all have a fantastic day and the weather is kind to you all Gerry

Thanks Mal Have forward parking plan onto members coming from the Sussex Downs area.

We are sorry we can’t make it and hope everyone has a good day.

Chris and Heather

Gerry; many thanks and we hope that those who go to “Concorde Classics” have a great day too.

Chris; many thanks for passing that info to Sussex Downs members joining us on Sunday, much appreciated.

Regards

Mal

A very big thank you to Ron & Angela for organizing such a grand day out, there was no need for the ‘press gang’ all the volunteers were pleased and truly enjoyed being part of your crew, a thank you also goes out to Mal who devised a parking plan that went very smoothly as you can see by the photos here and on the Solent FB page. A warm welcome to the East Sussex and Sussex Downs members who made the extra Journey to be with us all. We all had a surprise when at Rownhams Jules arrived in her ‘30th Anniversary’ that she had only picked up this morning, never seen such a large smile as she drove in and parked up.

The Cars parked on Buckers Hard High Street

And now for some of the happy volunteers who I was able to find