Silverstone Classic 20-22 July 2012

Thanks, but I really was referring to the car, for example if I want to depart early - is that possible?

Tickets arrived ,camping at woodlands, mate up for F1, camp site on red, no cars by tents and when you’ve parked no car movement till sunday. Hope it dries out in the next couple of weeks.

Tickets and car pass arrived yesterday, all correct thankfully. It looks as though we access the infield via the Copse tunnel and park on hardstanding behind the national pits. It does suggest that we should be on site by 09.30 and then cannot leave till 17.00. I am not concerned about the leaving but depending on traffic I cannot guarantee arriving by 09.30 0n the Friday (Sat & Sun no problem as we are staying localy). Peter do you know how strict this access limitation will be and can we get infield if arriving after 09.30.

My tickets haven’t arrived yet but I could do with some clarification on the Friday arrival time and coming/going from the site - we won’t be arriving until mid-afternoon on the Friday, I’m assuming if we can’t get access to the infield parking area there will be parking somewhere else for the rest of Friday.

We’re not staying on the campsite on Friday evening and we’ll need the '5 to get to our B&B after the festivities end.

Thanks in advance if anyone can clear this up, if I can’t make it to the infield then it’ll be a shame but I won’t let it spoil my weekend - I’m sure it’ll be a great event :slight_smile:

Our tickets arrived yesterday Cool

Here are scans of the useful bits of the leaflets that came with them, hope they’re useful - the MX-5 OC parking is in carpark 4:

Received my tickets for Saturday & Sunday, but have not decided whether we will campe out or not. Given the UK summer may miss out on the camping.

Tickets arrived this week. Looking forward to it !

Tickets arrived -just up for the Friday . Can`t wait !

Steve

Tickets have arrived for all 3 days. We will not be staying as we are less than an hour away, but we will be early to miss the queues Wink

Help Required!<o:p></o:p>

I have received my tickets for Sunday but have not received a car pass. After speaking to See tickets I received this response<o:p></o:p>

Thank you for contacting See Tickets.

I have looked into this situation for you and can see that this years Silverstone Classic is being extremely strict with the cars that can be shown on the infield. As the car that you have registered with the club is considered a modern car they will not be providing you with the infield pass as this is only to show those that are classed as classic models.

If you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact us.<o:p></o:p>

Looks like I will not be able to access the club stand! Will there be any cars allowed onto the stand?

Anyone have any ideas?<o:p></o:p>

Update,

spoke a nice lady at Silverstone Classic who has sorted this out for me.

If anyone else has this problem go straight to the help number on the Silverstone Classic website.

Silverstone Map

Our pitch is located near the old paddock area, the car park behind the cafe.

All MX-5’s are welcome on the pitch, regardless of age.

Well, they say the sun shines on the righteous and it’s looking that way this weekend. Can’t wait. Looking forward to seeing everyone again on friday.

Dave

Anyone got a photo of the OC stand they can share with us yet  ??Big Smile

I’m trying…but can’t get it to work!

Why won’t this work so that you can see the picture without clicking on the link?  Can anybody help?

I took a couple of panoramic ones, not great but gives an idea. Peter, Lucy, Ken and co did a superb job of making an excellent display as always, so many thanks to them.

Ok - so it worked that time!

I’ll try another - this is how they got the lines so straight…what dedication!

thanks folks, stand looks really good,  I will add some of those else where on line if thats OK… Big Smile