Silverstone Classic 24th-26th July

hi paid for my tickets for sunday only in march and still aint got them yet!!!was wondering if anybody else had got theirs yet???

In previous years tix have shown-up @ 10 days prior to the event.

Hi Scorrybreck

I look forward to meeting you both there!!! I’ll be with my partner Debzi.[:D]

Yes indeedy - although I’m not making any arrangements until I see my tickets… [:)] !!

If you bought tickets that INCLUDED any Concerts you will get a full refund BUT will then have to buy new tickets to get into the Silverstone Classic.  Why don’t they just refund the difference? (Not that it effects me!)

Hi Passell

Well nothing surprises me anymore with this years organisiing skills from Goose Communications and See tickets!!! Total shambles…

Regards

Jeff

I see Santana is back on to play on the Saturday night, the date never left his web site. For free! or will they decide to charge for the concerts again? 

Hi All, new member here!

What is the best way to buy tickets? Avoid website and phone direct?

It sounds like a real organizational ba**s-up from Goose Comms, here’s hoping the event actually works OK!

Goose will no longer be charging for the concert and I would recomend that everyone buy there tickets over the phone.

Can the first person to receive their tickets let us all know please, then we can all start to panic :slight_smile:

Hi

Spoke to Seetickets they say “tickets will be sent out between the 5th  and the 19th july.” Look foward to seeing you all there will be camping from the thursday as a long drive up from Kernow

Phoned the number 3 times and each time i get put on hold and then cut off! If i go to the seetickets website, as suggested on the phone, there is no mention of the silverstone classic…I am VERY close to not going to this shambles

Could someone actually tell me what I sould be paying for 1 car and 2 passengers?, on the Saturday, not interested in the concert…

Thanks

Tim

You should be paying £35 plus the admin & Postage, about £43 all together.

Thanks, all booked up for the Saturday…, hope the weather stays fine :slight_smile:

See Tickets are USELESS

Tried to buy tickets last night for this and THEIR server crashed, I phoned the number given and after waiting 10 mins was give a recorded message saying the server was closed for maintenace and to ring back after 9am today. Unfortunately I had to work at 8am so have only just been able to ring them, to be told that there was no such message ad I was Lying!!

Let’s hope they havn’t taken the money from my credit card.[8o|]

Hi there

I think it’s like dealing with muppets!!!

If we get any more than last year it will be a miracle, I have pals who have been given absolute grap over the phone and online!!!

Regards

Jeff

As a matter of intrest has anybody got their tickets and the MX-5 Stand location as yet .Chris Wessex Area

Hi Chris

The tickets arrive about ten days before the event.

We are there for three days again this year, it was great there last year with over two hundred of us there!!![:D]

Look forward to seeing you there.

Regards

Jeff

Hi,

i dont have a problem as i am a BRDC Member and have four Silverstone and World F1 tickets for life .I am just worried about members who havent had their tickets or any confirmation from Goose  as yet.

See you there Chris 01725-511931…