Silverstone Classic 29th - 31St July 2016

As well as the club stand there is a huge amount of things to keep you busy at the Classic. Over 20 races with more than 1000 entries, spanning 80 years of motor sport. Over 10,000 classic and vintage cars on display. Aerial displays, fun fair, shopping village, driving activities, hot air balloons and much, much more! The entire infield is jam packed, three days just isn’t enough.

Club Discount code SCC16011

The package includes two general admission Event Tickets and one infield vehicle display pass for your allocated club display area. These can only be purchased by using the booking code dedicated to each individual car or bike club. Ticket prices include a booking fee but an additional transaction fee per order will be applicable. Group bookings are available. This offer is only available until 31st May 2016.

Tickets for the Silverstone Classic can be purchased at www.silverstoneclassic.com/buytickets

You can also phone the ticket hotline 0871 231 0849

price list

Camping

Camping is available at Silverstone Woodlands campsite, within walking distance of Gate 15, just south of Club Corner. Mains showers and toilets are provided in purpose built buildings, and other on-site facilities include a general store and the “Petrol Head” pub. Electrical hook up is also available to purchase. Camping tickets can be purchased at the same time as Event Tickets. Sleeping or camping inside the circuit venue is not permitted. For more information visit www.silverstoneclassic.com/camping.

ad

Peter not sure if these pictures are displaying on other machines.

Not mine  

No, no picture!   Are we helpful or what? 

Usual 3 Day ticket ordered and looking forward to it.

Just bought my 3-day ticket. Roll on July!

Having trouble with Google, they messed around with the share settings.

Any advice on the best place to share photos from? 

I use Photobucket Peter

How about now?

still no

Edit  looks to be working now.

The camping link doesn’t work…

So, just to clarify these ticket prices and make sure I understand this properly: a 2-day (Sat/Sun) early bird ticket will cost me £89 and admit 2 people plus car on both days? I’m only asking because that’s virtually a 50% discount on the normal ticket price on the Silverstone Classic website! So we get the discounted price as we are contributing to the show by displaying our cars, is that right? 

Not actually checked your ticket price for the 2 days, but yes that sounds correct. For car club members it is a “buy one get on free offer”. So you will get two lots of tickets for both days and an infield pass to park on the club stand.

I have done the 3 day ticket for the last 8 years or so and this year it is £99.00 for all three days. Excellent value with all the racing, virtually unlimited pit/paddock access and the evening concerts.

I personally prefer to order my tickets by phone rather than online. That way I confirm with the person what I am getting and also request a confirmation email that has a reference number on. The tickets are not sent out until about two weeks before the event, but with the ref no you can track your tickets on the See Tickets website.

That’s my experience, hope it helps.

The Boomtown Rats to headline Friday night at Silverstone Classic!

We've already announced The Stranglers, Reef and Live/Wire for the Saturday music line-up and now we can reveal that The Boomtown Rats will headline Friday night. Joining them will be Ultimate Elton & The Rocket Band and Limehouse Lizzy.

Read more.

RetroRun is now on sale

Take part in the RetroRun with your classic car and tour to Silverstone Classic on Saturday 30th July. Routes visit the British Motor Museum, the Renault F1 factory and National Trust treasures! Book early as places are limited - more information is available atwww.silverstoneclassic.com/get-involved/retrorun

Vote in the Motor Sport Hall of Fame

Our media partner, Motor Sport Magazine, have opened up Hall of Fame voting for the first time so you can have your say on who is inducted! The format has been changed too, covering the full motor sport landscape and opening dedicated categories for F1, sports cars, motorcycling, rallying and the US scene.Vote now.

Exclusive offer for Silverstone Classic fans:

Enjoy a 15% discount on tickets to Under The Apple Tree roots festival at Silverstone Woodlands campsite!

Under The Apple Tree Roots Festival will encompass everything Whispering Bob Harris’ radio shows are known and loved for. Join Bob and all of his favorite artists for an amazing weekend of great Roots music, delicious food and the height of festival sophistication for the boutique and intimate Under The Apple Tree Roots Festival.
Roots music by definition is a musical style incorporating early Blues, Country, Americana and Folk influences - in other words, #UTATFest will showcase all the great stuff you love hearing on the radio.

Looking for tickets to Silverstone Classic 29-31 July 2016?
Tickets for the full weekend at Silverstone Classic 29-31 July 2016 are just £99 at the Early Bird rate and include access to grandstands, paddocks, all displays, music concerts and free parking too!

Just a reminder that the Early Bird ticket offer expires at the end of the month. 

Would anyone like to have themselves and there car interviewed by Mike Brewer?

PM me if your interested.

I have a club member who would like to sell their Silverstone Classic tickets. 2x 3 Day tickets, pm me if your interested.