SOLENT AREA - A return visit to Awbridge Fete on Saturday 13th May 2023

Hi Everyone,

Our very own Jane Hayer contacted me, informing me that the Awbridge Fete was on again this year, so without more ado, I contacted Paul, the organiser of this event, and I am delighted to inform you that we have been given the “green light” to attend in 2023 :vertical_traffic_light:

Paul is allocating a space for us at Awbridge Village Fete, to display Solent Area MX5’s and also put up the Solent Area Awning and Flag :+1:

This has been a great event in the past and is a typical old style village fete with lots of classic vehicles on display also.

On the day, we will need someone to be at Awbridge before 10:30 to touch base with Paul and marshall us in, so we can park together and get the awning up and have a great day there - hopefully in stunning sunshine :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Catering is available onsite and their Burgers, Cheeseburgers & Hot Dogs were great last time and hopefully they will be this time.

Please reply to this post, so you can be added to the attendees list below, so I can keep the venue updated on our numbers👍

Best Regards

The Solent Team

Attendees List;

1. Mal & Serena
  2. Martin & Judy
  3. Ron & Angie
  4. Terry & Diane
  5. Jane Heyer
  6. Gerry Hall
  7. Richard Bray
  8. Adrian Waterton
  9. Steve Clark
  10. Nigel H
  11. Jenny Annison
  12. Colin Reay & Blue
  13. Steve & Carol
  14. Tug & Clare
  15. Phillip & Roz
  16. Val & Bob Lazell
  17. Elliot
  18. Tony & Judy
  19. Phil Agg

Hi Mal,
Judy and Myself would like to join you for this one.
Rgds
Martin

1 Like

Hi Martin & Judy,

Great stuff, I will add you to the list😉

Best Regards

Mal

Hi Mal,

Please add Angela and myself for this run.:+1:

Cheers,

Ron and Angela

Add Terry & Di to the list x

Sorry, no can do after all.

1 Like

**[quote=“Mal_Rowland, post:1, topic:136480, full:true”]
Hi Everyone,

Our very own Jane Hayer contcted me, informing me the Awbridge Fete was on again this year, so without more ado, I contacted Paul, the organiser of this event, and I am delighted to inform you that we have been given the “green light” to attend in 2023 :vertical_traffic_light:

Paul is allocating a space for us at Awbridge Village Fete, to display Solent Area MX5’s and also put up the Solent Area Awning and Flag :+1:

This has been a great event in the past and is a typical old style village fete with lots of classic vehicles on display also.

On the day, we will need someone to be at Awbridge before 10:30 to touch base with Paul and marshall us in, so we can park together and get the awning up and have a great day there - hopefully in stunning sunshine :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Catering is available onsite and their Burgers, Cheeseburgers & Hot Dogs were great last time and hopefully they will be this time.

Please reply to this post, so you can be added to the attendees list below, so I can keep the venue updated on our numbers👍

Best Regards

The Solent Team

Attendees List;

1. Mal & Serena
  2. Martin & Judy
  3. Ron & Angie
  4. Terry & Diane

[/quote]

I will be there. I can be there before 10.30 to touch base with Paul, etc

Hi Jane,

That is brilliant, as I know that will be an easier journey from Romsey to Awbridge for you.

Much appreciated :kissing_heart:

Mal

Book me in for this one Mal please and maybe Richard

Hi Gerry,
Tis done👍
Best Regards
Mal

Hi can you add me adrian waterton a week old newbee from Lymington. Thanks

Hi Adrian,

Yes, will add you to the list. Just you or is anyone coming along with you.

Regards

Mal

1 Like

Hi Mal! Yes please to this one, if I may.

Hi Steve,

With pleasure, you are on the list👍

Best Regards

Mal

Hi mal, unfortunately my wife will be working, may bring my young Bedlington dog called cassie.
Thanks adrian

Hi Mal,
Terry & I will be joining you all
Diane xx

Hi Mal.

Can you add me to the list? Thanks

Nigel

1 Like

Hi Nigel,

Yes, I certainly will. It will be good to have you along :+1:

Regards

Mal

Hi Everyone,

Please find below a screen grab of the poster for this years Awbridge Fete & Car Show, for those that have not been before to see what to expect :grin:

Booked in my diary mal