SOLENT AREA - A visit to Hayling Island Donkey Sanctuary

That nice man, “Philly-Boy Upshall”, has kindly arranged for us to re-visit Hayling Island Donkey Sanctuary, where he volunteers, to help keep the donkeys fit and well.

The date for this event is: 7th August 2022 at 12:30 and the Solent Area Programme has been updated to reflect this.

Also, Patricia and John have now kindly taken the lead on this one and arranged Breakfast and the Visit to the Donkey Sanctuary,

The Meet Point is: The Northney Farm Tea Rooms for breakfast say 09:45, as breakfast is only served between from10:00 to 11:30 at weekends and NEED to prebook.Then after breakfast go on to the Donkeys for the 12:30 visit.
PLEASE - if you are interested in coming along, then reply ASAP, as there is now only 1 breakfast space left…

Click on this link for the Website NORTHNEY FARM

Tables booked for 12 people, so you can start ordering choices between 10.00 and 10.15

Best Regards

Mal, Terry, Patricia & John

1 Like

I’ll be up for this Run Mal and Terry

We would be interested in this Mal.
Best wishes
Sandra & Kevin

Hi. Yes, Linda and i would be interested in going on this one. Nigel

Hi Everyone,

I am just giving this one another nudge, as to date I have not heard from anyone to say they can lead a short drive to Hayling Island Donkey Sanctuary (HIDS), in my absence.

Please could I ask again, if one of our members help to lead a short drive to HIDS on the 7th August, as its such a nice place to visit and both the Donkeys and our very own Philly Boy, will be most appreciative that you visited them.

Regards

Mal

Hi all,

Regretfully Terry & I can’t do this one as I’m (Diane) working that day.
It would be lovely if someone can do a run to support Phil at the Donkey Sanctuary.

See you all soon
Di & Terry

Hi Diane,

Thank you for that. I am getting concerned now that if nobody comes forward to lead this one, as we are both unavailable, then we may have to cancel. It would be a shame for Phil and HIDS, as its a good one.

Regards

Mal

Hi @Malski21’ and Solent members,
In reply to Mal post regarding someone to lead this visit to the Donkey Sanctuary
Patricia and I have come up with a solution as follows…
Meet at The Northney Farm Tea Rooms for breakfast say 09:45, as breakfast is only served between from10:00 to 11:30 at weekends and NEED to prebook.Then after breakfast go on to the Donkeys for the 12:30 visit.
So PLEASE if you are interested add your names below or over on the Solent Forum, there are now 7 cars already booked and room at the Donkey sanctuary for a few more.
NORTHNEY FARM

Sorry can no longer do this one sorry

Yes please,
Brian & Josie

Good news Josie, you are on the list

Yes!we have a list
Tables booked for 12 people, so you can start ordering choices between 10.00 and 10.15
Patricia & John
Judy & Tony
Josie & Brian
Ron & Angela

Hi Mal & John,

Angela and I will be up for this.

Ron & Angela

1 Like

Patricia and I have now arranged Breakfast and the Visit to the Donkey Sanctuary,
Meet at The Northney Farm Tea Rooms for breakfast say 09:45, as breakfast is only served between from10:00 to 11:30 at weekends and NEED to prebook.Then after breakfast go on to the Donkeys for the 12:30 visit.
PLEASE if you are interested in coming reply ASAP as there is only 1 people breakfast space left…
NORTHNEY FARM

Tables now booked for 14 people, so you can start ordering choices between 10.00 and 10.15
Patricia & John
Judy & Tony
Josie & Brian
Ron & Angela
Sandra & Kevin (going direct to Donkey Sanctuary
Colin & Blue (going direct to Donkey Sanctuary)
Julie & Denise
Jayson
Nigel & Linda (no breakfast)
Bob & Val

Can do this one with sister Denise. Looking forward to seeing you all again

1 Like

Unfortunately I can’t make this run hope all goes well.

1 Like

Just had a message form ‘Phil Upshaw’ as follows…
Quote…Hi To confirm 7 cars booked for 12 30 session on the 7th. There is flexibility for a few more if required .Will meet you at gate and park you up in our field and will give a welcome talk when you are all settled. Regards Phill.End Quote…

Hi Guys, As the hayling run is still going ahead, please pencil me in for no.8,

Hope to see you there,

Jay

1 Like

As Jason said, we now have 8 cars for this event, still room for more.

Linda and i would like to go, but wont have breakfast at the tea rooms. We thought we might join you for the run from there to the donkey sanctuary. What time will you be leaving the tea rooms?

Nigel