SOLENT AREA (ADDITIONAL EVENT) - Port Solent MX5 Meet Tuesday 31st May 2022 at 18:00

Hi Sally & Colin,
Just got around to updating the list of attendees for this one and you are on the list :+1:
Best Regards
Mal

Mal
We will be glad to join you for this at Port Solent
Pat & Stuart

Hi Pat & Stuart,

We will also be glad to have you both along to this event and you are on the list.

Can you just let me know the model of MX5 you have?

Best Regards

Mal

Mal

30th Anniversary open top

Regards
Stuart

Brilliant, many thanks for that :+1:

Hi Everyone,

For info, below is the current list, as of today 22nd April 2022, that have been allocated a place for the Port Solent MX5 Meet.

If anyone notices that I have, accidentally, missed them off the list, please reply to this post soonest and I will add you accordingly :smiley:

Best Regards

Mal

Number Name MX5 Marque
1 Mal Rowland Mk1
2 Terry Botto Mk3
3 Diane Botto
4 Gerry Hall Mk1
5 Jason Brown RF
6 Colin (Overdrive) 30th AE RF
7 Sally & Colin RF
8 Lyn & Roger Mead Mk1 Le Mans
9 Gillian Wood Mk3 Niseko
10 Tony & Judy Mk1
11 Brian & Josie Mk3.5 PRHT **SADLY MX5 is in repair so wont be present
12 Pat & Stuart 30th Ae Soft Top
13 Chris & Doug Philips Mk3
14 Max Grogan Mk4
15 Richard & Clare Mk1
16 John & Larissa Blake Mk3
17 Steve Carter Mk2.5
18 Julie & Mike Smith Mk 3 25th Anniversary
19 Sam Raw Mk1
20 Steve Clark Mk1 VR Limited (Multiple Show Winner)
21 Guy Seymour Mk3
22 Paul Ransom Mk1
23 Paddy Sinkinson Mk3
24 Dave Burden RF
25 Richard Owen Mk4 Arctic
26 Bern Taylor ND1 RF SE-L

Forgot to say Mal, I’m happy to get there a little early and help out if I can do anything useful.
Cheers.

Hi Colin,
That is great and I will say yes. Sally and Colin also offered and I will also take them up on that offer, as the event is looming fast :wink:
Regards
Mal

Hi Mal,

I should be good to make this one. Would you like me to bring the MK1 or the mk4?

Max

1 Like

Hi Mal,
Can you book me in for this event please.
We have a ND Recaro
Thanks
Paul

Hi Mal.
Just to confirm ours is a MK1 and we will be available to help as we are off work that week.
Richard and Clare

Hi Max, the Mk1 would be good for its different colour but I really dont mind which. Regards Mal

Hi Tug,
Great stuff, look forward to seeing you both there and yes, help would be appreciated.
Regards
Mal

Hi Paul,
Many thanks and look forward to seeing you and your 5 at Port Solent.
Regards
Mal

Would like to attend The Port Solent gathering on 31st May in our 25th Anniversary Edition NC. Thanks. Mike and Julie Smith

1 Like

Hi Julie & Mike,

Thank you for responding to this event.

We look forward to seeing you and your 25th Anniversry on the night.

Regards

Mal

If there’s still a spot avalible for a silver MK1 with black wings (waiting for paint) count me in.

1 Like

Hi Sam,

I can put you on the list but just to let you know that waterfront parking is going to be limited to Terry and I, as AC’s, together with a selection of different Marques of MX5. The remainder will still be in the vicinity but maybe parked up the approach road to the waterfront but the public will still be walking along and viewing all the cars from the waterfront back up the approach road. So, as long as you are happy with that, I will add you to the list👍

Regards

Mal

We are now up to 20 MX5’s attenidng this event, so go :+1: :wink:ing well

Please check I have your details correct in the list given in Post#26 and in Particular your MX5 Details, which I hope I also have correct :crossed_fingers:

Regards

Mal

Hi Mal - if not too late, I’d quite like to jon this one? 1996 NA VR-Limited. Thanks!
Steve

1 Like