SOLENT AREA (ADDITIONAL EVENT) - Port Solent MX5 Meet Tuesday 31st May 2022 at 18:00

Hi Steve,
Good to hear from you and hope you are well.
That is absoslutely fine and I will add you to the list straight away :wink:
Best Regards
Mal

Thanks Mal! See you guys soon.

Hi. Just bought my first. Plain mk3 but I’m pleased to have found a nice one. I’ll turn up and join in. Looking forward to it and other meets this coming summer

1 Like

Morning! Do you still have any spaces left? If so I’d love to come.

Paul Ransom MK1 P466 YFC

1 Like

Hi Paul,
Apologies for the delay, it been hectic of late :roll_eyes:
Yes, we have a space for you and your 5. So, I will add you to the list :+1:
Regards
Mal

Hi,
Any space left for me and my NC ?
Paddy

Dear All,

Please note that, Post #26 has now been updated, to reflect the latest info on attendees for this event, as I know it.

If anyone spots nay glaring errors or ommisions in the list, please let me know soonest :+1:

Best Regards

Mal

1 Like

Hi Mal

Any spaces left ? I’ll come. MX5 Mk4RF

David B

Hi David,

Sure, I will add you to the list :+1:

Regards

Mal

Morning all, anyone recommend an eatery very close to where we are parked as I like to keep an eye on the car!!
Thanks, Roger

Hi Roger,

As you may have seen on the web, there are a myriad of eateries in port Port Solent. However, where the cars will be parked and yours in particular, it may be that Wildwood might offer the best vantage point.

I will go up on the main PC and send you a detailed location of this.

Best Regards

Mal

@LeMansRoger
Hi Roger,
try this, its looks over the ara where you will park…

Hi Everyone,

Everything is in place for the Port Solent MX5 Meet at 6pm, next Tuesday.

Jason (Mine Host) and I spoke on the phone this morning and he has dedicated the whole of the Waterfront Triangle area for Solent Area MX5OC members, by “Wildwood” to us and says the 25 cars we have signed up to this event thus far, in Post #26 will fit in that area nicely, which is great :+1:

I will print off a copy of the attendees list for the Marshalls to work to and only entry to members on the list, will be allowed to access the Waterfront Triangle parking area, so please make sure your name is on the list in Post #26 in order to gain entry and also more to the point - make sure I have not missed you off the list!

I will be there early to team up with Jason and get the first few cars right up in the front of the display and get the marshalls in place. Please aim to be at Port Solent for 6pm, to secure your parking place and on a final note; all cars must be away from the Waterfront Parking area by 9pm or soon after!

Finally, don’t forget to book an eaterie of your choosing, just in case it is a bit busy there on the night😉

Best Regards

Mal

Hi Mal,
Unfortunately owing to a family bereavement, I will now not be able to make the Port Solent event on Tuesday. Hope to be able to make some of the forthcoming outings when life starts to return to normal!
Regards
Paul

Hi Paul, very sorry to hear your news Re your Family Bereavement.

No worries, I will edit my list and we hope to see you at another one of our future events, once things get back to normal for you.

Regards

Mal

Hi Mal,
Just noticed that I think we are entered twice on your list for Tuesday’s Port Solent gig!
Mike and Julie Smith with 25th AE MX5

Sorry have been away for the past two weeks in Cornwall. I know we are late but we would like to come along if there is still space available, Regards, Doug and Chris Phillips.

Hi Julie & Mike Chris & Doug,

**Julie& Mike:Many thanks for checking the list, I have now amended it, so you only appear once👍

Chris & Doug: Hope you enjoyed your trip to Cornwall. I have duly added you to the list👍

Regards

Mal

Hi Mal

Do we enter in an order as on your list or is it as you turn up?

Good morning Jason,

It will be as people turn up, as members are arriving from all directions and different times due to traffic and Marshalls will field people to the correct place.

If you could get there for 6pm, as we would like your RF parked near Rogers Le Mans and Terry’s and my car.

Best Regards

Mal