Solent Area Christmas Meal at The Selsey Arms, West Dean, Chichester, on Sunday 4th December 2022

Hi Everyone,

Here are the details for the Solent Area Christmas Meal, which will be held this year at The Selsey Arms, West Dean, Chichester.

Some of you will rmeber we visited The Selsey Arms back in March and the food was excellent and the dining room was brilliant, as it seated us all perfectly.

Nikki has kindly sent me the menu, pasted belwo, so members can select their choices ahead of the visit but I require this information by 16th November at the very latest, so I can get the choices to Nikki and she can ensure everyones pre-orders will be satisfied.

As before, to view the menu in a bigger size, hover your mouse over the image and click your mouse button once and the image will open in a larger readable size.

I have my pre-order form ready for this event, so please respond soonest, by replying to this forum post only, stating either the 2 Course or 3 Course option and your choice of food :+1:

Payment will be via card on the day, as I will add a column for payment, so Nikki can check you off as paid on the day.

Details of a rendevous point and drive will be posted nearer the time but we wanted to get the meal orders rolling in first :grinning:

We look forward to seeing you there on the day.

Best Regards

The Solent Team

Dear Mal & Solent Team,

Thank you for arranging this Christmas meal, we would like to attend so will you please add us to your list.

Our Meal Choices
Sally: Starter: Home Smoked Salmon, Main: Turkey, Dessert: Christmas pudding but no ice cream.
Colin: Starter: Pigeon Breast, Main: Beef Bourguignon, Dessert: Amoretti Poached Pears

Thanks very much.

Best regards,

Sally & Colin

Hi Mal and team .
Please can I order
Salmon
Turkey
Christmas pudding .

Many thanks for organising look forward to seeing you all :santa::santa::santa:

1 Like

Hi Mal and team.

Please add us to the list for this event.

Meal choices are Brie x2, Turkey x2, Christmas pud x1, Sticky toffee pud x1.

Thanks Colin and Jo

1 Like

Hi Mal & Serena, Terry & Diane,
Please can we have Turkey x2, Christmas Pud & Ice Cream x2
Regards
John & Patricia

Sadly, unable to attend as we fly to Madeira that day for a bit of sun

Hi Mal,
Val and Bob both for
Salmon
Turkey
Xmas pud
Thanks looks like a good one

Hi Team Solent

Please can you add 2 more to list

Starters

Ham hock terrine, piccalilli & toast x 1

MAINS

Turkey, ham, bacon & pork stuffing roulade with all the traditional trimmings. X2

Deserts

Sticky toffee pudding with toffee sauce & vanilla ice cream (G) x1
Dark chocolate torte with black cherry ice cream x 1

BR

Howard & Julie

Please count Chris and I in for the trip to the Selsey Arms.
Meal choices as follows:
2 x Pan fried cod loin, 1 x Chocolate torte, 1 x Christmas pudding
Many thanks, Doug

Hi Mal,

Angela and I are definitely up for this.

Can you please put us down for 2 x Beef Bourguignon + mash,
& 2 x Christmas pud + clotted cream ice cream.

Cheers very much,

Angela & Ron

Hi Everyone,

Many thanks for your orders thus far, much appreciated. We now have 22 members confirmed, which is great.

I have populated the spreadsheet with your orders and attach a copy below. Please check your entries to ensure I have captured them correctly and avoid dissapointment on the day.

Best Regards

Mal

Hi Mal. Could you book me in please. 2 course, Turkey and Christmas Pud. Thanks. Colin.

Hi Mal
Kevin and I would like to come along to this please.
Me: Turkey and Christmas pudding
Kevin: Ham hock, Turkey, Sticky Toffee Pudding
Thank you :blush:

Will do Colin👍

Will do Sandra & Kevin👍

Hi Mal please put us down for Xmas lunch.
Tony - soup and cod loin.
Judy - turkey and sticky toffee pudding
Many thanks x

1 Like

All meal orders thus far noted and the updated spreadsheet is given in my earlier post, as can be clearly seen by scrolling up from this message.

Many thanks everyone and we are now up to 22 members attending :grinning:

Hi Mal. You’ve missed my Christmas pud on the spread sheet.

Hi Mal
Please add Ash & Pat to the Christmas Meal list
Out selection:
2 X Turkey
1 X Christmas Pudding
1 X Dark Chocolate Torte (but with Vanilla Ice Cream) Please

Hi Everyone,

The latest meal orders and correction have been added to the spreadsheet given below.

We are now up to 24 members attending the Christmas Meal, which is brilliant :+1:

As before, please check your entries for correctness :wink:

Best Regards

Mal