Solent Area Christmas Meal at The Selsey Arms, West Dean, Chichester, on Sunday 4th December 2022

Hi Everyone,

I have sent the Christmas Meal orders into The Selsey Arms and Nikki has kindly acknowledged receipt, so we are all set.

Nikki also confirmed that the Conservatory can seat 26 comfortably, so there is room for two more, so please be quick to let me know if you wish to join us. As always, this will be on a first come first served basis🙂

Best Regards

Mal

Can Esther take place 25 and 26?

Max - Ham Hock, Turkey, Xmas pudding

Esther - Soup, Cod, Sticky Toffee

Many thanks
Max

Terry - Deep fried west Country Brie
Turkey

Diane - Beef bourguignon
Christmas pudding with Ice Cream

Thank you x

HI again Everyone,

I have deleted the post I put up yesterday, saying that bookings were closed for the Christmas Meal.

However, I had more members asking to join us :+1:

Having liaised with Nicola at The Selsey Arms, we now have a bigger Dining Room that seats 45 people, so please feel free to add your names to the list and give me your meal choices by replying to this post, so I can add them to the Spreadsheet :grinning:

Best Regards

Mal

Hi again Everyone,

For info, I have heard that our booking change to the big Dining Room is good to go, so the list is open again and I now have 32 poeple attending, complete with meal orders - keep’em coming :+1: :wink:

Best Regards

Mal

Hi Mal
Can you include me and Caroline
We would like the 3 courses
Starter - Soup for both of us
Main - beef bourginois for Caroline and turkey for me
Dessert- Xmas pud for Caroline and sticky toffee for me
Let me know when you want some money
Thanks Nick

Hi Nick,

Yes, delighted that you are both coming along. I will add your choices to the l8sr and you will be good to go👍

The venue have not asked for monies up to now, so I am hoping that it will be pay on the day.

Best Regards

Mal :wink:

Herewith, is the latest Spreadsheet of meal orders and we are now up to 34 members attending but there is still room for more :+1:

Please check the entries against your names and advise me of any errors or ommisions :smiley:

Best Regards

Mal

1 Turkey, 1 Beef, 2 Torte please Mal.

Best, Margaret & Greg

Hi Mal,

We’d like to join you on the 4th, if we may.

Graham
Pigeon Breast
Turkey

Sheila
Turkey
Dark Chocolate Torte

Many thanks.

Best Wishes,
Graham and Sheila

Hi Margaret & Greg + Sheila & Graham,

Great news, we are now up to 38 people attending. I will add your choices to the spreadsheet tomorrow👍

Best Regards

Mal

Hi Mal, Tony & Cilla, who joined us on the Chocolate Frog run, have just joined the club & would like to come to the Christmas Lunch.

Cilla: Soup & Cod Loin
Tony: Ham Hock Terrine & Spinach & Mushroom Roulade.

Hope that’s OK.

Best, Greg

Hi Greg,

Many thanks for that information. I will add them and their choices to the spreadsheet and they will be all set👍

Regards

Mal

1 Like

Hi Everyone,

We are now up to an amazing 38 members for the Christmas Meal, which is brilliant.

I have updated the spreadsheet in Post #28, so be sure to check your orders there for correctness!

I will forward our numbers and meal orders to The Slesey Arms and we will be good to go :smiley:

Best Regards

Mal

Hi Mal, hopefully not to late to put my name down for the xmas meal,
soup
turkey
xmas pud

Kind Regards

Phil

Hi Phil,

No, that is brilliant and I will add your choices to the spreadsheet now :+1:

Best Regards

Mal

Hi Everyone,

This is the final call for meal orders for the Solent Area Christmas Meal, as there are only two days left to get your orders to me, so I can submit them to thevenue by the 16th Nov.

Please note that although the spreadsheet only goes up to 40 people, the venue can hold 45, so there is room for a few more🙂

Below is the latest list, so again, please check your entries to ensure I have them correct and let me know of any errors or ommisions soonest and we will be good to go :+1:
NB: As before, please click on the image to open it up in a larger format to make it readable :wink:

Best Regards

Mal

1 Like

Hi Mal
Sorry to be a pain but we have a friend who is coming to stay on the weekend of the 4th is it possible to add her to the Christmas lunch.
I appreciate it is past the closing date but she has only just confirmed that she s comping to stay from Wales.
If we can add her it will be soup turkey and Christmas pudding her name is Yvonne Ready,
Many thanks but totally understand if you cannot add anymore people.
best wishes and thanks Colin.

Hi Colin,

Absolutely, no problem at all. I will add that to the spreadsheet soonest and Yvonne will be Ready​:wink::+1:

See what I did there :slightly_smiling_face:

Best Regards

Mal

Thanks Mal greatly appreciated.

Colin