Solent Area - Evening Drive on Wednesday 20th April 2022

Hi Everyone,

Now the clocks have gone forward, we can now resume evening drives, which is greatđź‘Ť

We have worked up a route from Tesco, Winnall to give a 45 minute drive through the lanes to a new venue for you all, which we just needed to finalise with the Landlord. This is now done and hot off the press, the following details are provided for you;

Drive Start Point: Tesco, Winnall. Easton Ln, Winchester SO23 7RS

Drive Start Time: 18:30 prompt, so you will need to be at Winnall by 18:15 at the latest.

Drive Finish Point: The Chairmakers, Worlds End, Apless Ln, Worlds End, Hambledon, Waterlooville PO7 4QX

Pre-orders are required beforehand, so please see the menu, given at the following link and get your meal choices to me soonest;

I have to get the pre-orders back to Angus on the 18th April at the latest, to ensure we all have food on the day, so please get your orders to me by Sunday 17th April at the latest and we will be good to go :smiley:

Please Note: Payment will be on the day by card, so no PayPal payments are required, on this occasion!

Best Regards

The Solent Team

1 Like

Hi Mal,
That sounds great, look forward to more info
Terry & Di xx

I’ll be up for this one but will meet you at the chair makers Mal will let you know food orders soon gerry

Hi Gerry,

That is fine and look forward to seeing you there.

Regards

Mal

Hi Mal

This will shock you, Jill & I would like to attend this one as we are actually off together on a run day and will be great to catch up with you and everyone.

Hi Mark,
That is brilliant, it will be good to see you both, just let me have your meal choices soonest :wink:
Best Regards
Mal

Hi Mal. Yes please, sounds like a good evening. Scampi and chips plus coleslaw.
Thanks. Colin.

Thank you for all the responses thus far, it’s going well for our first evening drive of 2022. Keep 'em coming👍

Hi Mal,
Val and I looking forward to the evening run and please for both of us Liver and Bacon. Thanks Bob

Hi Mal, if ok Tony and I will meet you at The Chairmakers, around 7 ish?
We would like (1) Mac N Cheese. (2) Scampi, Sweet Potato fries, and coleslaw.
Looking forward to it Mal,
Judy and Tony

Great to have you along, Val & Bob and Judy & Tony.
I will duly put your orders on the spreadsheetđź‘Ť Mal

This one is going great so far and we have 12 members booked for this one on the 20th, which is not far away now - to be exact; a week this coming wednesday!

Be sure to book your place now, as The Chairmakers is a good one and the food lovely :ok_hand:

Regards

Mal

Would have met at the Chairmakers but we are away xx

Hi Josie & Brian,
No worries, it would have been good to see you both but have a nice time away and we will see ytou next time.
Regards
Mal

Hi Mal

Linda and I would like to come on the 20th. We will probably meet you at the Chairmakers, and will let you know our food orders in a couple of days.

Regards, Nigel

Hi Mal
We are both up for this one. Food order of 1 fish cakes and 1 pork belly.
Let’s hope the weather holds out for our first evening drive of the year.
Richard and Clare.

Terry - Scampi
Di - Liver & Bacon
Thanks xx

Hi Everyone,

Many thanks for the attendacne comfirmation and food orders over the last couple of days. They are now on the spreadsheet, so all good there :+1:

We are only 8 days away from this drive and event, so please be sure to let me have your meal choices before the 18th :wink:

Regards

Mal

Hi Linda & Nigel,
Great news, it will be good to have you both along and yes, let me have your food orders soonest to be sure you will have something to eat on the night :grin:
Regards
Mal

Would love to come but probably can’t get to the start point in time, so would probably have to meet you at The Chairmakers at 19:30.

1 Like