SOLENT AREA - Wednesday 19th August 2020: The Fish & Chip Run is back!

Yes just sent £1 and waiting confirmation to send the balance.

Evening Mal,
Angela and I will be up for this meeting, but we will see you at Gafirs car park, probably hiding from the wind behind the beach huts as per previous years!!:grinning:

Our order is: 1 x fish and chips - £6
1 x chicken bites and chips - £5

Regards,

Ron & Angela

Hi again,
£11 for fish & chips and chicken bites & chips duly paid into Nicks PayPal account.

Ron and Angela

1 Like

Hi can you put me down as we are in Arundel I’m around in the West Sussex one and can I pay any different way as I have not got PayPal account and there we’ll be two off us nigel and Louise

1 Like

Brilliant, look forward to seeing you both there😉

Chicken bites and chips x1
For Gordon Ferguson

1 Like

Can you please put Philip & Roz down? (Our last Solent run was back in 2010 when we had an NB!)

1 x Fish and Chips £6
1 x Cheese and Onion Pasty & Chips £4.50

(Are there any other vegetarian options? Roz is veggie and also is not a great pasty fan :frowning:)

1 Like

Hi Phillip & Roz,

Glad you can come along to this one, as it’s usually a good one.

Not sure about Veggie Options. I will message Nick to ask for you but if the answer is no, I hope Roz will be okay with the Pastie Choice?

Best Regards

Mal

1 Like

Hi Philip & Roz,
I contacted Caroline & Nick on your behalf and they have come back saying the only veggie option is a Veggie Burger and chips for £5.30.
Let me know if you wish to change Roz’s order to this or not.
Hope his helps
Regards
Mal

1 Like

Thank you very much for taking the trouble to find out.

Yes, please, Roz would like to change to Veggie Burger & Chips. I’ll get the PayPal payment made this evening.

UPDATE: PayPal payment now made.

1 Like

Brilliant, I will let Nick and Caroline know now via messenger but they should pick it up from the forum anyway.

Best Regards

Mal

Hi Everyone,

A quick update on this one: As of 9am on 4th August, we now have 19 members signed up for this one, so its going very well indeed.

Only ten places left, so if you want to come along, please get your name, meal choices and payments completed quickly to avoid disappointment.

Best Regards

Mal

Another quick update for everyone: Caroline & Nick have asked me to post the following details, confirming the meal orders they have received to date;

Caroline & Nick - 2 x Fish and Chips
Mal & Serena - Fish and Chips, Chicken Fillet Bites with Chips
Terry & Di - 2 x Jumbo Sausage and Chips
John & Patricia - 2 x Fish and Chips
Chris White + 1 - 2 x Fish and Chips
Ron & Angela - Fish and Chips, Chicken Fillet Bites and Chips
Gordon Ferguson - Chicken Fillet Bites and Chips
Andy & Alison Brannen - 2 x Fish and Chips
Judy & Tony Grant - 2 x Fish and Chips
Phil & Roz - Fish and Chips, Veggie Burger and Chips

Best Regards

Mal

Hi,

4 of us for this one

1x sausage and chips, 1x fish and chips, 1x pasty and chips and 1x pie and chips

Will send the money through to Nick this evening

Max

1 Like

Great news Max, I look forward to seeing you all on the night👍

Hi all,

For info, we are now up to 23 members attending the Fish & Chip Run, so now only 7 spaces left before we reach the max allowed of 30 people.

Best Regards

Mal

Hi Mal

Kevin and I would like to come along for this run.

Kevin: Fish, Chips, Mushy Peas = £7.20
Sandra: Jumbo sausage, Chips = £4.00

I will transfer the money to Nick shortly.

Look forward to seeing you then.
Sandra

1 Like

Fantastic, it will be great to see you both again.

Best Regards

Mal

Hi Mal.
Can you please add myself and Clare to the list. Looking forward to catching up with everybody.
Our food order is 2 x fish and chips will sort the money by PayPal.
Richard and Clare.

Update. Money transferred by PayPal.

1 Like

Hi Mal, Dave & I would like to attend this Fish & Chips night, 2 Fish & Chips 2 x £6, 1 mushy peas £1.20 = £13.20. Should I make the payment now or wait for your confirmation of places. Regards Linda

1 Like