Spring Rally 2012, Got any questions ? Post here....

Hi Alan

I’m organising the trade stands for the Spring Rally and currently in the process of checking capacity and ensuring we have a cross section of trades.  The internal stands will have more of a female interest as we appreciate not all ladies will be petrolheads.  There is no charge, the only thing we ask is that all stall holders donate a raffle prize for the Rally Dinner.  I will be in touch to let you know either way if we will have room for Helen.

Dawn

Ditto Jo can’t wait but oh I like Christmas as well ;-))

lol - i guess Wink

We have booked a caravan at Riverside, but the person didn’t know what the ‘MX5 RHP’ code was for,

tho’ neither do we Confused Should we have got a discount, or is it just for their reference,

to put us all together maybe? HugHug   CarCarCar

Sorry for delay in answering but Mike and I are are on holiday at the moment and will reply to every-ones questions on our return in the New Year.

HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO EVERY-ONE

Shazmaz - CornwallIslandCool

Hello Martin

Do you or your team, have any objections to Sam and myself putting a charity tub in front of our car, to raise money for the RNLI.

Sam and myself have been to The RNLI day at Lyme Regis twice, the last time was last year and we raised over 30 pounds. Can I do it on the Sunday of the display.

And every penny will be given to the local RNLI. On behalf of the MX5 Club

I am in the process of contacting the RNLI to see if they can send me some info that I may be able to use.

To you and your team and club members, a Happy ChristmasSmile and a great New YearBig Smile.

Terry and SamDog

Hi Terry & Sam

Hi Terry and Sam

A great idea, especially as the RNLI will be attending at Pendennis on Rally Day.  Our local contact is Dave Nicholl who I am sure will be able to assist you

Dave_Nicoll@rnli.org.uk

Many thanks

Shazmaz (Rally -co-ordinator -Cornish Fives)

Many thanks for the help.

I will contact him and see what I can arrange with him.

Shazmaz if at all possible can the car go near the RNLI stand if not no worries Have a great Christmas and I hope a great new year.

Many thanks again Shazmaz

Terry and SamDog

Hi Terry

When we know the exact site planning for Traders etc at Pendennis we will be able to give you an answer to your request.

Cheers

Shazmaz

Thanks

Shazmaz

Have a great Christmas see you in May

Terry and Sam

Hi Shadmaz friends/helpers,  a happy (busy) new year to you all, we have a house booked to come attend with other scottish and english friends. Can you advise me when the dinner dance tickets become available ?

cheers

Might be down that way myself in May.

As a non member can I pay on the gate?

Hi guys

The Rally Ticket application forms for events will be in the next issue of STHT (Feb)

See you all soon

Cornish Fives

Hi

All MX-5 owners are welcome. OC Members are admitted free, and there will be a nominal charge for non-members which can be offset if you choose to become an OC member on the day. Just follow the signage and our marshal’s directions for parking up.

Enjoy your visit into Cornwall and we hope to see you at Pendennis

Cornish Fives Rally Committee

Hi Martin i know we are a bit quick of the mark but when will the information for the saturday drives be availiable as we would like to get the form sent back asap unless you recomend one

Andrew

We’d like to come along for our first rally, but there’s a slight problem. He stands 4 foot something tall, eyes of blue, very well behaved, but no matter how much we beg and plead our 11 year old son (aka the best boy in the world) absolutely refuses to travel in the boot of our newly acquired MX-5.

So unless we can offload him on unsuspecting friends, grandparents or local chimney sweep firms, we’re trying to think how we can squeeze three bums into two seats. If we were to turn up in two cars - one a genuine MX-5 (admittedly with a less than genuine BRG paintjob) and er something not made by Mazda - could we park the other car somewhere inconspicuous? Is there perhaps a corner of shame for non-5s to slink to where no-one will notice them?

How much of the rally could we reasonably expect to take part in if there are three of us but just one MX-5?

The other idea is adoption, but it seems a little harsh.

+1

Sorry to hassle !! But +2 {#emotions_dlg.wink}

Is there a programme for the day yet? I couldn’t find it - sorry…

By programme I mean what’s going on, concours, entertainment etc…