Spring Rally 2013, Got any questions ? Post here....

Hello ! Hoping to make it up for the Sunday if that’s ok not yet a member but about to join online ! Silly questions really but I take the Sunday is a static show ? Also is it ok to turn up on the day or do I need to book in advance ? 

Just Want to confirm as dont want to cause any hassle ! 

Fingers crossed for the weather love the area around Pitlochry

Bob

Hi Bob, you are allowed to attend wether or not a member (apllication for membership will be available at the Mx5 shop) Sunday is a static display (at least once the carks are all parked up !!)  no need to pre book, turn up on the day - no hassle.

take care and drive safe and will see you in Pitlochry.

Tom

I know, being Scottish, this will come as a shock to some, but I want to give something away for nothing!Shock

I have the centre console and dash for a Mk1 Californian…the one which was done up in pretty revolting mock walnut.

It’s in shocking (superficial) condition but ripe for stripping / flocking/carbonising etc.

If anyone wants it, they can have it free. Just PM me and hunt me down on Sunday.

It’ll go to the skip soon otherwiseConfused

ATB.

Hi ATB, we have a Tayside member who is interested in the console,i will be out and about all day but my motorhome (being used for the marshalls ) will be parked by the river so can get it from you there if ok.

cheers

ATB = “All the Best!”Stick Tongue Out Tom!

OK, I’ll pop it in the boot and meet up on Sunday sometime.

PM me your mobile might be a good idea?

You might see my car first…it’s the BRG with chrome alloys & a hardtop with some H4H & Mission Motorsport stickers on.

Oi! Half Welsh Scotsman Waving, stop slagging Calafornia’s Big Smile  You should know what it’s from as it’s local to you. It’s from a GLENEAGLES  

You been at the wine Richard?Stick Tongue Out

See ya Sunday sunshine!

I’ll be there not sure if I’ll be in the California (you know the Yellow one without fake wood!!!)