Spring Rally 2015 Tickets

If any help, don’t panic about confirmation email. Mine came through a few days after with this attached as a footnote.

This automatic message was sent to you via the Form Notifications add-on for Google Forms. Form Notifications was created as an sample add-on, and is meant for demonstration purposes only. It should not be used for complex or important workflows. The number of notifications this add-on produces are limited by the owner’s available email quota; it will not send email notifications if the owner’s daily email quota has been exceeded. Collaborators using this add-on on the same form will be able to adjust the notification settings, but will not be able to disable the notification triggers set by other collaborators.

Croeso V05 Jo, Mae fy hofrenfad yn llawn llyswennod

Hi Jo, dont forget to come and say hello at the SWM event shelter, I shall be there after judging to watch a bit of racing and have a cup of coffee.

Tickets arrived in the post today. Yippee

mine too 

Got my tickets. Well done to Iain and everyone else involved in getting them out, nice one

Hooray - got my tickets today - job well done guys - looking forward to going - hope you have ordered the sunshine!!

Got mine today. See you all there.

Folks,

A quick update before more emailing and PMs please.

The information from the Track operators and the Dinner tickets arrived with me today, I am packing envelopes at the moment and will get as many as possible off tomorrow, leaving only a small number of remaining tickets from Sunday

The administration of this has been absolute hell - largely in part due to the late change to the proceedings and we already had driving challenge and dinner tickets on the go - so along with these and the on and offline dinner and ticket applications means I am merging 5 data sources to build the distribution lists, the duplication is horrendous and the repeated application for tickets from many users over various exports has been a real source of aggravation

Please can I ask that you bear with me and 99% of tickets will be distributed with tomorrow’s collections.

Forum only users that have applied for tickets I am afraid that I am unable to send these, you will need to pay at the gate.

I have had mine, thanks Iain 

My Oulton Park entry tickets arrived Friday April 10.

Thank you

Regards

Keith

I followed the instructions in the mag and recieved mine yesterday ,many thanks

Hi got my tickets so a big thank you to all involved.

T

A big thank you to all involved, got tickets see you all Saturday. 

Got my tickets but my car is out of action, any issues coming in a different (non MX5) car, other that parking in a different car park?

David,

PM me make, model, colour and reg and will put it on the list at the gates, tickets are only being accepted from MX-5s by the gate staff or by prior arrangement e.g. on the list 

“tickets are only being accepted from MX-5s by the gate staff”

Got my ticket. Have two Fives. Can I turn up in either? Don’t see any mention of car details on the ticket but can’t remember if I had to give them when ordering the ticket itself?

As long as it’s a 5 your ok and no, car reg not necessary.

As long as it’s a 5 your ok and no, car reg not necessary.

Thank you.