Spring Rally 2015 Tickets

Thank you.

My ticket arrived on Saturday.

All I need to do now is get the car cleaned before getting the ferry accross on Thursday.

Got my ticket but now can’t go.   

Mine hasn’t arrived yet Chris and where from the same town

Andrew,

Your membership number is not on the master input record (which has everything that was entered in the boxes)

I don’t have you on the list.

Found you, yes that makes a difference.

Not got ours yet , we only rejoined the club last Sunday received our membership today.

Many thanks, looking forward to the show as its my first time attending. 

Should I still expect passes in the post even though I have the competitor car pass printed off?

The competitor car pass is for the car only and aids direction by the marshalls to the right location.

The occupants will still require an entry ticket to gain entry to the track.

Iain has your membership number from the competitors list and you will receive your tickets soon, he is working day and night trying to get the tickets out to everyone.

Your tickets may take up to Thursday or Friday to arrive as we only processed the final bunch today, hang in there they are on the way

Still not got my tickets yet and tickets for the handling circuit. Getting slightly concerned as we are leaving early Friday morning.

Chris

Still not got my tickets yet and tickets for the handling circuit. Getting slightly concerned as we are leaving early Friday morning.

Chris

Nor me Chris, Iain has been swamped but I am sure there is a plan to sort it out on the day if the tickets cannot be posted in time for people leaving home earlier.

Forecast is currently looking fantastic.

Mine have just arrived in this morning

Mine have just arrived this afternoon, many thanks Iain

Chris

That’s it! they are all sent, everyone who applied and all you stragglers should have them within the next 24 hours and worst case Friday - all in all about 1800 tickets have been sent out, this has been a tough one, but got there in the end.

The process is now all closed, packing a van now - without a ticket, payment at the gate is now the only way to come along and with a decent forecast I think we may see a lot of cars.

Please check the information in the envelopes, Gates are at 10.00am and you need to use your tickets in an MX-5. Your guests need to be with you and the gate team will be asking for membership cards on a random basis so do have them handy.

Look forward to seeing you all there!

Thanks Iain on behalf of the local CNW team

It was close but you got there.

So all that remains is to deliver a great day, no pressure then.

Folks don’t forget the sun cream and a warm jacket, the forecast is a strange one; full sun and 13 degrees.

Second thoughts forget the jacket and you’ll have a great excuse to buy one at the club merchandise stall.

See you Saturday

Thanks Iain for all your time and effort and to everybody whose hard work has made this event possible - fingers crossed that the weather behaves itself!

Ditto that!

well done all, should be a good rally with fun racing