Spring Rally 21st / 22nd May 2011 - The Hop Farm, Paddock Wood, Nr Maidstone, Kent

Hi Terry and Sammy

Well done on the RNLI day a very worthy cause. We in the South East are a very friendly bunch and all love our 4 legged friend we have several dogs that come along to our meets as you can tell we have one this weekend coming, with day out in Kent and Beach BBQ, we have Marley the Mazda Mutt, Petra and another couple of Westies coming along so we are very pleased to hear that Sammy will be coming to the Spring Rally. Hope he brings his bandana like he had at Beaulieu.

See you soon at Chatsworth

We will be updating the forum soon after the National Rally so please keep an eye open.

Best Wishes

Sarah (Mazda Chick)

Hello Sarah

That’s great tp hear that Sam is not the only Dog in the club!!! where are you having your meet this weekend and which day, you may get a visitor if I can make it, if not see you all at the national.

Terry and Sam the boss so he thinks

Hi Terry

We are starting run from Ashford and ending up at St. Mary’s Bay hope you can join us leaving Ashford around 10.30/10.45am Look at the South East Discussion Area all will be on there for details.

Cheers

Sarah

Hi!

Put me down for next year! im new and i want to get to know everyone in the club and get on as many events as i can!!

Lukey!

Hi Lukey

Excellent. Welcome to the club, look out for the booking forms in the STHT magazine and updates on the forum, look forward to meeting you, you are welcome to come along to any South East Event, we have one this weekend if you wish to join in Smugglers Marsh Run and Beach BBQ in Kent 22nd August

Thanks

Sarah (Mazda Chick)

Hi

Me and Linda will be there and will be our  first spring or national rally

sounds like a good day

Cheers Andy and Linda

Hi Andy and Linda

Brilliant look forward to seeing you there.

We hope to put on a good event for everyone.

Thanks

Sarah  and Spring Rally Team

We’ll be coming down on the Saturday and staying over for the Sunday … just booking a hotel now {#emotions_dlg.thumb}

Added this event to our list.

George 'n Ness

Brilliant look forward to seeing Vicky, George 'n Ness

Thanks for letting us know will keep everyone posted, the flyer for booking the meal and other bits we hope to have in the December STHT issue.

Cheers everyone

Sarah  (Mazda Chick) and Martyn (Navman)

I’ve now booked to stay with relatives in Tunbridge Wells for that weekend . nice & close. we look forward to it.

just looked on google earth & to the left of the car park there is what looks like an old tarmac circuit. if so is it owned by the hop farm?..

I have their site wide plan from when I booked the venue and that doesn’t show a track.

never mind, it was worth asking the question.

Hi Joe

Wish it was then we could have included a lot more but we hope we will be able to offer lots of traders and fun for all including the women with a few trade stands for you too.

Look forward to seeing you all

Best Wishes

Sarah (Mazda chick)

Thumbs upBig Smile

Grrrrrr, was looking forward to this, but just twigged it’s the last weekend of my honeymoon. She’s a game lass, so I might drop it into conversation tonight ;o)

HA. no chance matey.

good luck anyway & i hope the black eye doesn’t hurt too much tomorrow    Big Smile

Hay if she does go for it, we could make a Honor Guard with a row of MX5 Big Smile when they arrive. But she has to wear the dress!!!Smile.

Good luck mate and if you do get a black you must put a pick on site!!!

Jim and Jen from Tyne Tees will be there, we are going to make the most of it and hop over to France for couple of days.