Spring Rally 21st / 22nd May 2011 - The Hop Farm, Paddock Wood, Nr Maidstone, Kent

Hi Sarah

We will be there,looking forward to seeing every one . I’m sure there will be a large North Thames turn out.Thumbs up

Allan & Olivia

You can rely on itWaving

Do I have a choice? Wink

Hi Drew

It wouldn’t be the same without you too

Looking forward to seeing you all

Thanks

Sarah (Mazda chick)Wink

Your a bit late you’ve got to get up in the morning, i said just that back in July, wake up.Rolling eyes 

I will be up for this one as it’s nice and localSmile

Hi Lily

Brilliant, look forward to seeing you

Cheers

Sarah (Mazda Chick)

Have only recently joined the MX5 OC but really looking forward to our 1st rally.

Regards Paul & Cathy Whisper

MK1 Eunos 1.8 Roadster (Silver)

Welcome to the forum. WavingSee you there i’ll be the one with Mazda Wink

Hi Sarah,

Another meeting I will have to miss Cry I was hoping to be available and help but now have to be at an exhibition in Philadelphia the previous week and have booked to stay on and visit Washington while there.

Hope to see you soon,

Ian

Count me in Cool

Hey Guys!

Count me in for next year! nice and local! Cant wait to get stuck in the fun! Big Smile

Luke.

Hi Everyone

Brilliant look forward to seeing you all, watch out for the booking form in the December STHT to book up.

We will be getting the presentation as a download onto the forum in due course so you can all view what is on offer. Keep watching this space

Thanks

Sarah (Mazda Chick) (Aka The Crimson Pirate)

Hopefully we will be there. My wife’s sister lives not far away, so accomodation might already be sorted. The other thing is that the Sunday is my wife’s birthday as well.

Excellent, we are already receiving the booking forrms for the supper so look forward to seeing you all.

thanks

Sarah, quick question. Are you the organiser for this event? As the owners of the 10AE would like to make a request.

Sarah is the organiser, but any questions re parking, showing or displaying cars can come to me.

Nick

Hi Nick. Don’t know if you have seen the thread I have been running about the 10AE, on the forum. We have been having a little chat about our cars and wondered if we could allocate a small parking area for us 10AE owners?

Hi

We have a plan in place for parking that will show off every car to its best, and this doesn’t allow, unfortunatley, for us to allocate seperate areas for specific editions. The only way you will be able to park together is if you all meet up away from the venue and enter together. All will become clear nearer the timeSmile.

Nick

That is not a problem Nick, nearer the time I will contact the 10AE owners and suggest we meet prior to entering. That will be a site in itself, a convoy of 10AE’s.