*******Spring Rally reports and pics*******

I’m not making any comment Bruce Stick Tongue Out

Love it Big Smile made me smile today 

Piskies will not come out as there was to many emmits in 5’s about  !!!

Many thanks to all the Cornish Fives and all the volunteers who made this years Spring Rally a huge success,great location,wonderfull runs and to top it all the Olympic flame passed by our door in the sunshine on Saturday !!

A fab weekend had by all,just hope that we here in Tayside can do as much next year in Pitlochry.

Hope to see you all then,as it was great to meet and make lots of new friends.busy time ahead. 

Mal, if you look closely at the above picture you’ll note that a parking marshal (the one in the foreground) seems to be paying close attention to a particularly well-turned-out and attractively presented black Mk2 1.8iS. In fact, the marshal is on (unofficial) Pisky Patrol, a self-appointed duty to ensure that the pesky little blighters don’t get up their mischief with our cars. As we know, emmits are their target of choice!

I would like to say thank you to Sharon, Mike, and the rest of the Cornish Fives for making us all so welcome and for Mike for clearing up the confusion about the parsnip soup.

A fantastic venue for the Dinner and the Rally, we saw some wonderful places while driving on our  925 mile tour.

Hope to see you at Prescott.

Just recieved newspaper cutting from Mum in law out of Falmouth Packet can be read here…

http://www.falmouthpacket.co.uk/news/fpfalmouth/9718893.Pendennis_Castle_hosts_rally/

Clapping hands in the airClapping hands in the air

We returned today after stopping off in Dorset for a few days after the rally.

What a great weekend, we had such a great timeBig Smile.  How hard all you Cornish 5’s must have worked to put on such a great event.  Really well done thoroughly enjoyable.

Many thanksClapping hands in the air

Well done to the Cornish for putting on a fantastic rally, the South East members had a fantastic time, and it was lovely to catch up with my Mum, Sister and family too.

Thanks to Paul, Jenny and Lizzie for a fab 5 days sharing a lovely cottage at Pendra Loweth, and to Paul and Jantine from Holland, who came and joined us for a couple of evenings for drinks and natter.

It is always lovely to come to Cornwall but with the sun shining and lots of happy faces and shiny cars it was even better.

Lots of hard work was put in and this paid off the setting of Pendennis Castle was beautiful.

Looking forward to further visits to Cornwall to see my family so will come and say hello on our next visit down. We covered 1000 miles in 5 days and all of them fun and eventful well done and see you again soon.

Love

Sarah (Mazda Chick) & Martyn (Navman) xxxx

We would like to add our thanks to the Cornwall crew for this fabulous event. The castle was a fantastic venue. It was great to meet up with many old friends over the weekend. This is what the club is all about. We stayed down for a few extra days and did most of the runs and visited some great places, Lands End, St Michaels mount, Lizard point and many nice gardens. But boy are your lanes narrow!!

Peter & Anna

so begins my journey with Storm

a group of us met at friends in south Herefordshire and set off on a meandering route to the south west peninsula

via Exmouth for chips we landed n Perranporth(‘coombe’) late afternoon

Saturday we headed north along the coast taking in Padstow where we spotted other 5rs parked up and then on to Tintagel to rv with more of our group(inc the famous Eric)
Back to the house with me having volunteered to feed the 11 of us - much assistance was rendered and we had a rather tasty Spag Bol (even if i say so myself)
All good fortification for the following day
Rally day!
Dancing
feel free to play Spot Your Car (maybe even, Spot Yourself)

&

the other 5 (eunos really) in the family. Their first rally

&

lazy blighter - stood around doing nothing all day Wink
&

&

&

adding further colour (cymru am byth and all that)

&

this is what happens when you put a 5 through a hot wash

Stick Tongue Out

i think that’s Eric Cool

the yellow corner

casting an eye across Carrick Roads every now and again

more to follow Geek

to re-kick off
a very familiar car to most if not all

cool story behind this
good luck with colouring it, Brat Thumbs up

interesting tho not quite my cuppa

it’s in the numbers

i think we saw the front one somewhere near Falmouth a couple of days later - great wave back Thumbs up

from belgium with love

And a great big thanks from me and all from the SE Area tothe Cornish 5’s Team for putting together a brilliant Rally and  great weekend with superb drives and venues to suit all tastes.

Here is a link to my snaps!

http://s181.photobucket.com/albums/x84/PaulC_012/2012%20-%20Spring%20Rally%20%20-%20Cornwall/

Kind regards to all

Paul & Jenny

Well I don’t see the car but I can see the local MX5 mascot Sam and they are all great photos. Well Done from SamDog

Thank you Cornish 5’s for a fantastic rally week, we the “Great Western Roadsters Wadebridge detachment” really enjoyed ourselves doing various runs, the gardens tour, eating out and Scrabble!

Where’d they all go Don't know

Maybe I spent too much time…

or looking at…

But, the following day I found…

Lace makers… Such a versitile lot, us 5’ersClapping hands in the air

Ooops…sorry Sam…I forgot you in your chariot…sorry photgraphy not up to scratch Rally time is not a good time to try a new camera Dog

Cornish Fives

A big THANK YOU from Yorkshire Ridings.

We had an excellent time, and made a mini break of our Spring Rally visit to Cornwall.

What an excellent venue for the event, during our visit to Cornwall we visited a variety of idylic locations, explored the roads, enjoying the weather and the scenery.

We were also able to sample the local delicacies, Pasties, Cream Teas and Hobgoblin.

YR1

YR2

YR3

YR5

Kindest Regards

Steve Wright

Area Coordinator - Yorkshire Ridings

Scrabble?? Don’t talk to me about Scrabble!

Here’s HJ2 leaving our Wadebridge abode after beating us senseless at that stupid word game…

Brilliant week though Big Smile

How about another game, I’ll use only my left hand this time.